New York Giants

Philadelphia Eagles

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

San Francisco 49ers

Seattle Seahawks 

Denver Broncos

Kansas City Chiefs

Minnesota Vikings 

Changing Giants to Rams - don’t know why I had Giants - and Chiefs to Bengals. 

Well Im sure Bongman gained on me as I had a horrible week taking some crap teams.  How I got talked into that Tennessee game is beyond me.  Vikings sucked.  I did not know they had two more starters out on D or I never would have taken them.  I should still have a lead.  But Bongman might be within striking distance in last week?  I counted as Bongman  had a  great week, won 12.  Ill be shocked if he did not win the week.  He picked up 4 games on me and should be only 3 or 4 back at worse.  I had best do better last week.  I want to see how Baltimore plays it?  Will they play Lamar? Will they sit their starters and let Pittsburgh win?  The Bills need to win or they could be out. They are favored at Miami  If they lose they need Pittsburgh to lose or some other two teams

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

How is 2024 so far for everyone? The last day of 2023 was extra nice for paul carruthers, who won the week with a 13-3 record! Congratulations PC! :cheer:

Bong-Man and paul carruthers both made up ground on LedZeppfan1977, who finished 8-8. But it was painful marking greengrass's card. I literally had to cross out the first eight games on his card with a loss.

So, with one week to go here are the numbers.

Week 17 Results 

paul carruthers: 13-3*

Bong-Man: 12-4

custard pie man: 12-4

redrum: 11-5

Strider: 11-5

Walter: 10-6

ebk: 9-7

jabe: 9-7

LedZeppfan1977: 8-8

greengrass: 2-14

Season Standings After 256 Games

1. LedZeppfan1977***: 163-93

2. Bong-Man****: 159-97

3. paul carruthers***: 158-98

4. Walter*****: 152-104

4. ebk***: 152-104

5. custard pie man*: 151-105

6. jabe*****: 150-106

6. Strider**: 150-106

7. redrum****: 144-112

8. greengrass***: 133-123

It's the last week of the season. Two games on Saturday and the rest all on Sunday. Buffalo at Miami finishes up the season. Realistically, only three people are in the running for the championship: LedZeppfan1977, Bong-Man, and paul carruthers.

Good luck.

Week 18 Schedule 

Saturday Jan. 6

Pittsburgh Steelers at Baltimore Ravens 4:30 p.m. ET (ESPN/ABC)

Houston Texans at Indianapolis Colts 8:15 p.m. ET (ESPN/ABC)

Sunday Jan. 7

Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Carolina Panthers 1:00 p.m. ET (FOX)

Cleveland Browns at Cincinnati Bengals 1:00 p.m. ET (CBS)

Minnesota Vikings at Detroit Lions 1:00 p.m. ET (FOX)

New York Jets at New England Patriots 1:00 p.m. ET (FOX)

Atlanta Falcons at New Orleans Saints 1:00 p.m. ET (CBS)

Jacksonville Jaguars at Tennessee Titans 1:00 p.m. ET (CBS)

Seattle Seahawks at Arizona Cardinals 4:25 p.m. ET (FOX)

Chicago Bears at Green Bay Packers 4:25 p.m. ET (CBS)

Denver Broncos at Las Vegas Raiders 4:25 p.m. ET (FOX)

Kansas City Chiefs at Los Angeles Chargers 4:25 p.m. ET (CBS)

Philadelphia Eagles at New York Giants 4:25 p.m. ET (CBS)

Los Angeles Rams at San Francisco 49ers 4:25 p.m. ET (FOX)

Dallas Cowboys at Washington Commanders 4:25 p.m. ET (FOX)

Buffalo Bills at Miami Dolphins 8:20 p.m. ET (NBC)

Looks like I must worry about Paul as well as Bonger.  I was certain that Bongman had won the week.  He had 12 I believe.  So he is 4 back and Paul is 5 back.  Last week.  But this is a tough week.  Its unclear which teams are going to sit their starters.  Pittsburgh is -4 at Baltimore.  Hundley will play and Lamar and many others will sit.  I still am not certain that Pittsburgh will win?  The Rams vs SF is another one where I believe both may sit players.  KC is plus 2 at Chargers which means they are likely sitting Mahomes. The AFC West theory is in play here. Over 40 years its stood the test of time over 90%.  AFC West team at home getting points vs another AFC West team has been solid over the years. Cleveland is siting its starters also.  Belecheck coaching his last game in NE it appears.  

23 hours ago, Strider said:

Pittsburgh Steelers at Baltimore Ravens 

Houston Texans at Indianapolis Colts 

Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Carolina Panthers 

Cleveland Browns at Cincinnati Bengals 

Minnesota Vikings at Detroit Lions 

New York Jets at New England Patriots 

Atlanta Falcons at New Orleans Saints 

Jacksonville Jaguars at Tennessee Titans 

Seattle Seahawks at Arizona Cardinals

Chicago Bears at Green Bay Packers

Denver Broncos at Las Vegas Raiders 

Kansas City Chiefs at Los Angeles Chargers

Philadelphia Eagles at New York Giants 

Los Angeles Rams at San Francisco 49ers 

Dallas Cowboys at Washington Commanders 

Buffalo Bills at Miami Dolphins 

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, redrum said:

Is Paul’s score the best yet? 

No, there have been those with only 1 or 2 losses for the week in years past. Nobody has gone undefeated for the week, though.

Edited by Strider

Saturday Jan. 6

Baltimore Ravens 

Houston Texans 

Sunday Jan. 7

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 

Cincinnati Bengals

Detroit Lions 

New York Jets 

New Orleans Saints 

Jacksonville Jaguars 

Seattle Seahawks 

Chicago Bears 

Las Vegas Raiders

Kansas City Chiefs 

Philadelphia Eagles 

San Francisco 49ers 

Washington Commanders 

Buffalo Bills

7 hours ago, ebk said:

Saturday Jan. 6

Baltimore Ravens 

Houston Texans 

Sunday Jan. 7

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 

Cincinnati Bengals

Detroit Lions 

New York Jets 

New Orleans Saints 

Jacksonville Jaguars 

Seattle Seahawks 

Chicago Bears 

Las Vegas Raiders

Kansas City Chiefs 

Philadelphia Eagles 

San Francisco 49ers 

Washington Commanders 

Buffalo Bills

Boy Esther you must really hate Dallas?  LOL.  You realize they win the division with a win and they are sick of being told they cant win on the road.  The Redskins have their bags packed.  I urge you to rethink this and pick the team you hate.  I know you wont though.  Dallas 13 on the road.  The only question here is whether they cover.  Good to see you took the Bills.  I believe the Bills will wind up in Baltimore for the AFC. 

The last week of the regular season & my last attempt to land a big haymaker on Rick in the standings. How will I go about this...

Pittsburgh Steelers (This might come back to bite me, going with those damn Steelers)....

Houston Texans 

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (The AFC South & NFC South live to jinx me, but Tampa can't lay an egg here)...

Cleveland Browns

Detroit Lions 

New England Patriots (2 teams I loathe, but the Pats are at home, maybe they win one for Bill on his way out)...

Atlanta Falcons 

Jacksonville Jaguars

Seattle Seahawks

Green Bay Packers 

Denver Broncos

Kansas City Chiefs

Philadelphia Eagles 

Los Angeles Rams (I reserve the right to change this if the Niners don't rest any starters)....

Dallas Cowboys

Miami Dolphins 

8 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Boy Esther you must really hate Dallas?  LOL.  You realize they win the division with a win and they are sick of being told they cant win on the road.  The Redskins have their bags packed.  I urge you to rethink this and pick the team you hate.  I know you wont though.  Dallas 13 on the road.  The only question here is whether they cover.  Good to see you took the Bills.  I believe the Bills will wind up in Baltimore for the AFC. 

REDSKINS???? For shame. 😄

14 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I appreciate your concern Rick, but as I say at the start of each season, I only do these picks so I can take the team I hate less to win.  I will never pick Dallas - I'd even pick the Steelers over them if they were playing each other.  Maybe.  Or maybe I'd just leave that one blank...  :) 

I also do this to hang around with you weirdos.  Otherwise, I'd have little to no reason to show up here ;) 

12 hours ago, ebk said:

I appreciate your concern Rick, but as I say at the start of each season, I only do these picks so I can take the team I hate less to win.  I will never pick Dallas - I'd even pick the Steelers over them if they were playing each other.  Maybe.  Or maybe I'd just leave that one blank...  :) 

I also do this to hang around with you weirdos.  Otherwise, I'd have little to no reason to show up here ;) 

COME ON ESTHER!   Am I really a weirdo?  Yes,  Im sure of it. So now I have to pick my last week with Bongman and Paul coming for me.  Im coming for you guys too.  And your fish who I hate.  I hear that sack of crap Tyreak is limping around with his house on fire!  He left practice getting word his house was on fire..  I have an alibi.  Ill send a box of cigars to the one that did it.  

I see Bongman is not going to pick until I do.  I know what he is doing . He must take at least 4 teams that I do not take to catch me. Ill make it easy for him.  And Paul  For the record my picks are not affected by anyone else's.  Here goes:

Baltimore

Houston

Carolina ( have some reasons for this very risky one)

Cincinnati

Detroit

NY Jets

New Orleans

Jacksonville

Seattle

Chicago

LA Raiders

LA Chargers

Philadelphia  ( I am taking Giants with Points on a couple light parlays.  This one scares me because Eagles are a mess)

San Fransisco

Dallas

Buffalo Bills

Edited by LedZeppfan1977