ANNOUNCING: John Paul Jones (and Sons of Chipotle) to Perform at Big Ears Festival 2024

sam_webmaster

Can someone download the YT videos in the highest quality and send me the links? I spent hundreds$ on tickets but could not attend, as I recently had surgery and was too ill to attend.

Edited by mrledhed

JPJ, man that guy aside from being a world class musician, artist, is also just cool! Absolutely in a league of his own, he may be playing a different sport than most others. 

Thanks for posting those videos. 

Hello,

I’m Lucas. I just signed up for this forum but have been looking at it for many years. I’ve been a Zeppelin fan and of the guys’ other works for just as long.  I wanted to sign up for the forum so that I could share my experience of going to Big Ears Festival to finally see John Paul Jones. Sadly, I missed him on his solo tours and with Them Crooked Vultures and other people, so I was not going to miss this. I was at all 3 shows and here is a link to my story about it. This website was given to me by my girlfriend last year as a birthday present. It’s a place where I can put all of my concert reviews and other reviews at. I’ve been going to shows since I was 16 in 1998 so it’s great to have a site to have all of it on. Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and here is the link: https://diaryofanardentfan.com/index.php/2024/03/25/a-dream-i-never-thought-would-come-true-finally-did-my-big-ears-festival-experience-seeing-john-paul-jones-3-times-and-herbie-hancock/

11 minutes ago, LH1982 said:

Hello,

I’m Lucas. I just signed up for this forum but have been looking at it for many years. I’ve been a Zeppelin fan and of the guys’ other works for just as long.  I wanted to sign up for the forum so that I could share my experience of going to Big Ears Festival to finally see John Paul Jones. Sadly, I missed him on his solo tours and with Them Crooked Vultures and other people, so I was not going to miss this. I was at all 3 shows and here is a link to my story about it. This website was given to me by my girlfriend last year as a birthday present. It’s a place where I can put all of my concert reviews and other reviews at. I’ve been going to shows since I was 16 in 1998 so it’s great to have a site to have all of it on. Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and here is the link: https://diaryofanardentfan.com/index.php/2024/03/25/a-dream-i-never-thought-would-come-true-finally-did-my-big-ears-festival-experience-seeing-john-paul-jones-3-times-and-herbie-hancock/

Very cool, and glad you are here. 

Cheers,

1 hour ago, Plant77 said:

Very cool, and glad you are here. 

Cheers,

Thank you so much. It was a lot of fun. I’ve seen Robert twice with Alison in 08 and Jason several times. Never seen Jimmy, sadly, but I did buy his Chris Farlowe record he and Chris signed when it became available on Jimmy’s website. And I found JPJ’s autograph on a solo show ticket a few years ago too. I was told by a fellow fan that it’s legit. I attached them both to this post. 

IMG_5419.jpeg

IMG_5421.jpeg

13 hours ago, LH1982 said:

Thank you so much. It was a lot of fun. I’ve seen Robert twice with Alison in 08 and Jason several times. Never seen Jimmy, sadly, but I did buy his Chris Farlowe record he and Chris signed when it became available on Jimmy’s website. And I found JPJ’s autograph on a solo show ticket a few years ago too. I was told by a fellow fan that it’s legit. I attached them both to this post. 

IMG_5419.jpeg

IMG_5421.jpeg

Those are awesome! They look legit to my eyes, there are some people on here who have a lot of experience with the boys signatures, but they look good to me. 

I hope that we get to continue seeing these guys for a long time.

I would ask Steve A Jones or Strider their opinion on the JPJ ticket if you would like another option on it. 

Thanks for posting those pics. 

11 hours ago, Plant77 said:

Those are awesome! They look legit to my eyes, there are some people on here who have a lot of experience with the boys signatures, but they look good to me. 

I hope that we get to continue seeing these guys for a long time.

I would ask Steve A Jones or Strider their opinion on the JPJ ticket if you would like another option on it. 

Thanks for posting those pics. 

Thank you!! Yes indeed. Ok I will. You’re welcome.