Led Zeppelin IV will be released on 180g crystal clear vinyl, available worldwide October 27

sam_webmaster

• Administrators

As part of the celebration of 75 years of Atlantic Records, Led Zeppelin IV will be released on 180g crystal clear vinyl, available worldwide October 27.

Pre-order now:  https://Atlantic75.lnk.to/LZIV

lziv_clear_img.jpg

https://www.ledzeppelin.com/news/led-zeppelin-iv-180g-crystal-clear-vinyl-october-27-75-years-atlantic-records-1280101

• 1 month later...

Has anybody got this in their hands yet?  Has anybody seen any merchandise for this? I called my local Zia record store and they have it and I asked if they had any promotional merchandise and they said they didn't.

Edited by luvlz2

7 hours ago, luvlz2 said:

Has anybody got this in their hands yet?  Has anybody seen any merchandise for this? I called my local Zia record store and they have it and I asked if they had any promotional merchandise and they said they didn't.

Mine arrived a few hours ago via Amazon. Not sure if I'm going to open it.

32 minutes ago, Dirty Work said:

I don’t understand buying something, then never opening or using it. Why not just buy two, one to keep untouched, the other to listen to and enjoy?

just my OCD I guess 😜

Hmmm....just did. 😁

So is there any reason to own this release aside from the novelty of the clear vinyl? It seems that it's just a repressing of the JP remastered edition.

It's a shame that Jimmy seemingly wouldn't allow Analogue Productions to give the album a true deluxe, audiophile 45-rpm treatment like the huge batch of Atlantic 75 releases coming out over the next year or so.