2024 NFL Playoffs Pick ‘em Pool

Walter

Alright…here we go! NFL playoffs are kicking off this weekend. If you’d like to pick the games, please submit your picks before kickoff. We will have the same set up as the regular season - best record wins. IF we have a tie, TOTAL POINTS for the Super Bowl will be the tie breaker. Even if you weren’t in the regular season pool, you can join the challenge here. We only have 13 total games to pick. The seeding numbers are in parenthesis and I’ve included the television platform the game is being televised on, since they are all over the place. This week is 6 of the 13 games. Good luck!

Saturday, January 13 

(5) Cleveland Browns @ (4) Houston Texans 4:30pm (NBC)

(6) Miami Dolphins @ (3) Kansas City Chiefs 8 pm (peacock)

Sunday, January 14

(7) Pittsburgh Steelers @ (2) Buffalo Bills 1 pm (CBS)

(7) Green Bay Packers @ (2) Dallas Cowboys 4:30 pm (FOX)

(6) Los Angeles Rams @ (3) Detroit Lions 8 pm (NBC)

Monday, January 15

(5) Philadelphia Eagles @ (4) Tampa Bay Buccaneers 8:15 pm (ABC)

Edited by Walter

Hey Strider a belated thanks for the NFL Pick Em Poll. Even though i failed miserably it was fun.

Saturday, January 13 

Houston Texans 

Miami Dolphins 

Sunday, January 14

Pittsburgh Steelers 

) Dallas Cowboys 

Detroit Lions 8 pm 

Monday, January 15

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 

Thanks Walter!

Im going to wait until I learn more about those Injured Miami players.  I have parlays in already on several games and I flipped the Lions vs Rams game.  Like the Tampa game under, Dallas and Bills to cover and the Dallas game over.  Love Cleveland.  Can see no way Houston wins this game.  My picks next day or two. I really hope KC gets whacked along with Kelce and TS who my daughters love.

Saturday, January 13 

(5) Cleveland Browns @ (4) Houston Texans 4:30pm (NBC)

(6) Miami Dolphins @ (3) Kansas City Chiefs 8 pm (peacock)

Sunday, January 14

(7) Pittsburgh Steelers @ (2) Buffalo Bills 1 pm (CBS)

(7) Green Bay Packers @ (2) Dallas Cowboys 4:30 pm (FOX)

(6) Los Angeles Rams @ (3) Detroit Lions 8 pm (NBC)

Monday, January 15

(5) Philadelphia Eagles @ (4) Tampa Bay Buccaneers 8:15 pm (ABC)

Thanks for doing this Walter!

Ok, a couple are tough. 

Cleveland

KC.  (Only due to weather)

Buffalo Bills (bring ‘em on)

Dallas

Detroit. (toss up, history says Lions have had Rams number ,  Lions TE out so tough call, and Rams my 2nd fav team)

Philadelphia (I hate this  game and pick)

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

1 hour ago, jabe said:

ditto on the weather.
I want Miami to win this fucking game.

I also would like to see Miami beat KC, even with Paul and you with your ridiculous pick of the Steelers thinking you will somehow get revenge on me for winning the East in Miami.  Do you really think Mason Rudolph is half as good as Josh Allen?  Back to Miami, I agree with Colin Cowherd that Tua can’t play in the cold, has never won in the cold, and KC has extra rest, and Miami is injured.  I still think if the temps were over 30 I’d take Miami.  But they are talking minus 8!!!! How can Miami pull it off?

The dangerous blizzard conditions forecasted in the Northeast this weekend led to the postponement of  AFC Wild Card Round matchup – the Pittsburgh Steelers at the Buffalo Bills. The NFL in a statement cited “public safety concerns in light of the ongoing weather emergency in western New York” for moving that game from Sunday to Monday.

Edited by greengrass