Full concert footage

It's a compilation of footage off of Youtube that I am currently working on. It's not up yet, and when it is, it will still be a work-in-progress. I'm going to edit all the audio and put it with the best video I can find.

Actually, I've found the third eye stuff online now. But any additional footage is always worth a look.

Well it wouldnt be to smart to say that your doing it even more so on the official site... i thought my brain was fried :hippy: and the fact you posted before its done makes it so much more funny.

But yeah to answer ya, it would get taken down if not it would be closly watched.

Hi Paul :wave:

Yeah, I managed to grab this at the w/end...pretty good all considered.

It's great to see so much up close that you kinda missed sat up in the heavens first time round :wacko:

:wave:

It certainly is, captures much more.

Now bring on the proshot stuff pleae. B)

Hope you are well up north Pilot

:wave:

It certainly is, captures much more.

Now bring on the proshot stuff pleae. B)

Hope you are well up north Pilot

MY clips are available to anyone putting a a dvd of the night together. I am sure you have seen the Youtube versions, let me know.

Warby (Warbie on Youtube )

I was hoping they might come out with some info about the forthcoming of an official DVD of the event ~by now....tired of waiting :blink:

I doubt you'll see an DVD of the event until late summer/Xmas. With all the technology involved, the editing and mixing of the actual event video and sound, the production of the DVD content itself in terms of mapping the content, what extras and bonus material to include. Then there's the DVD packaging process involving artwork, supporting material. Then you get to the marketing stage, artwork, promo's, ads etc leading up to a launch date at a peak buying period (probably Christmas).

All suggests an anniversary DVD release, just in time for the Xmas buying period.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived