bonham, plant, page, jones families

Did anyone who attended the O2 gig manage to catch a glimpse of any of the led zeppelin families, and possibily take any pic's

i've been reading my 'tight but loose' led zeppelin fanzine, O2 edition, and both the bonham and plant family were in attendance. Dave Lewis, founder of the Magazine was sitting not too far away from Maureen, logan and Carmen Plant and they by all accounts he said that they were all out of their seats dancing to the music!

Pat, Debbie, Zoe and joan bonham must have been so proud of Jason taken over from his dad on the drum stool.

^^^^ Yeah, that would be cool to see some pics. I heard that Scarlett (Jimmy's eldest daughter) was there as well as the family members you mentioned. I bet it was pretty emotional especially for the Bonham family watching Jason fill his dad's shoes. I wonder if Jimena (Jimmy's current wife) and their kids were there?

^^^^ Yeah, that would be cool to see some pics. I heard that Scarlett (Jimmy's eldest daughter) was there as well as the family members you mentioned. I bet it was pretty emotional especially for the Bonham family watching Jason fill his dad's shoes. I wonder if Jimena (Jimmy's current wife) and their kids were there?

Well i read in an interview that Jimmy had 20 tickets for his family, so I'm sure they were all in attendance. Plus, I heard that Jimmy was seen backstage after the gig, relaxing with the kids. He's a real family man these days :)

One interesting attendee for me was Richard Cole. Didnt he fall out with the guys over the Stairway To Heaven book?

Well i read in an interview that Jimmy had 20 tickets for his family, so I'm sure they were all in attendance. Plus, I heard that Jimmy was seen backstage after the gig, relaxing with the kids. He's a real family man these days :)

One interesting attendee for me was Richard Cole. Didnt he fall out with the guys over the Stairway To Heaven book?

That is cool I am sure they were all very proud of watching their dad doing what he loves the most! About Richard Cole, I did hear the guys were not too pleased about the STH book but I guess he still wanted to see them perform again after all these years.

I saw a picture somewhere of Scarlett, and Dave Grohl of the Foo Fighters taken at the show. I think it was on Ross Halfin's site if I'm not mistaken.

http://www.rosshalfin.co.uk/ledzeppelin/le...in-colour30.jpg

This one, I think. Great photo, as per usual. Hope he gets a chance to put out another "Photographer's Led Zeppelin!"

It was defintely her - she was taking photos all through the Zeppelin set. Jimmy gave her a tiny little wave at one stage. I have a photo of her that I was going to copy into this post but I don't seem to be able to do that.

Archived