Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

I'm not going to say this is a "hot pic" of Robert but it's a photo of Robert and me last week with a guitar amplifier that I built which he had a play with.

10342763_544362525669084_406300280434369

Oh wow,how did you get together with him? Did you already know him?

I'm not going to say this is a "hot pic" of Robert but it's a photo of Robert and me last week with a guitar amplifier that I built which he had a play with.

10342763_544362525669084_406300280434369

i will call it a hot pic and he looks like he is in good shape.so how did this whole thing come about ? what did you do/talk about ?

yes, look at him in this gif with the feather in his hair. it was popular among girls a couple summers ago. same with tight low rise jeans, crop tops etc. Robert did it first and looked the HOTTEST of all. how he manages to put on a girly, flowery, ruffle, type top which even on most girls would probably be ugly, but on him he manages to look incredibly sexy ?????? it's just something that comes natural to him.

look at how beautiful he is.

robert_plant_feather_gif_by_hija_de_luna

You are absolutely right!! I was thinking the same thing myself: I'd probably look like the wicked witch if I'd be dressed like that. I don't know how did he manage to be so sexy and beautiful and still look like a man in those clothes... But he's Robert and he's one of a kind, on any other man those would look at least awful. This combination between his sex-appeal and that woman clothing is simply killing me!!!!

He offered to help me with my newAmplifier company so I took the amp to his and he had a jam and rocked out a bit. Was good fun, he is a very kind man! Now I have to sell the amp to help me fund my new business. Couldn't ask for a better endorsement! If anyone is interested there is more on my facebook page at www.facebook.com/davisamplification thanks again!

You are absolutely right!! I was thinking the same thing myself: I'd probably look like the wicked witch if I'd be dressed like that. I don't know how did he manage to be so sexy and beautiful and still look like a man in those clothes... But he's Robert and he's one of a kind, on any other man those would look at least awful. This combination between his sex-appeal and that woman clothing is simply killing me!!!!

He really rocked that hippie flower child look didn't he?

Hello, good to be back, I was away for one week on my holiday, and is surely nice to be here again! I can see that you girls did a wonderful job in posting some amazing photos here. I missed this forum:)

Edited by percy_girl

LOL! Gotta love this, Robert and that feather in his hair.

That in combination with the flower-child style he rocked back in the day. Young and hip party-people now

call that the Ibiza-style, seems Robert was way ahead of his time back then.

:peace:

Maaike

robert_plant_feather_gif_by_hija_de_luna

Edited by Maaike Roeleveld