Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Here is Robert Plant on Memorial Day back in 1988 during the Now and Zen Tour. He was in sunny Chicago. He see's me from across the street with a video camera, which back then was HUGE, and proceeds to RISK HIS LIFE crossing the street to come chat with my buddy and I. Blew us away!hi.jpg

thumbsup.jpg

run.jpg

carwindow2.jpg

carwindow.jpg

Edited by eternal light

27.jpg

Mmm...looks like a seizure's going on, but OH GOD!!!

(...Im starting to wonder if I have problems, I see weird things in pictures ...cats and seizures)...

28.jpg

In this one a see a...sexy beast that makes me salivate excessively ( it took me forever to spell that out..sad fact)

Edited by theycallmethehunter

it's been a while (too long a while to be honest!) since I've been around here.. :blink:

but boy, oh boy have you ladies (and gentlemen) made it a pleasure to return! so so many new pictures of our dearest mr. Robert. *dreamy*

and just so you know I mean business - a picturous gift from me (don't think I saw this one around here, sorry if I'm mistaken):

ba-grammy_awards_0499774946.jpg

it's been a while (too long a while to be honest!) since I've been around here.. :blink:

but boy, oh boy have you ladies (and gentlemen) made it a pleasure to return! so so many new pictures of our dearest mr. Robert. *dreamy*

and just so you know I mean business - a picturous gift from me (don't think I saw this one around here, sorry if I'm mistaken):

ba-grammy_awards_0499774946.jpg

thank you he's so cute here!