Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Aquamarine

Hot Pics of Robert

:hysterical:

Aqua...this is the lamest excuse someone has ever used to get a GOOOOOOOD look at Robert.

And KB..... :yay: :yay:

Excuse, I need no excuse!

I am motivated by the spirit of research. :angel:

Cheers guys! Here's a couple more

pk541.jpg

pk542.jpg

Love the first one!! :rolleyes:

Actually...the second one too :blink:

But the first one is a new one to me....They both have made me a blubbering idiot!

But anyway thanks! :)

Wow just when I thought it couldn't get better and there weren't anymore... :D

Wow just when I thought it couldn't get better and there weren't anymore... :D

B)plantback.jpg

Oh My!!!! :rolleyes:

Just want to say girls that Robert's arms looked delicious in an MSN grammy interview, He was in a simple tshirt and his hair was beautiful as well. My twitter update says, "Husband won a Grammy!" lol

Love y'all!

Just want to say girls that Robert's arms looked delicious in an MSN grammy interview, He was in a simple tshirt and his hair was beautiful as well. My twitter update says, "Husband won a Grammy!" lol

Love y'all!

robert-plant-150-n.jpg

He's got his arms covered in this one.

Did everyone see him at the grammies?

He looked gorgous per usual. Except in that weird fishy face photo. :hysterical:

He looked adorable at the Grammys!

Oh yes he did. I especially love the joyful little dance he did at he end of their performance!

350x350_20090209062520.jpg

There's just something engaging about the way he lights up and connects with the audience.

That definite edge, that raw intensity yet that sweet charisma that softens it all. That can only be Robert Plant. Everyone likes to call themselves raw these days. I'd say raw cluelessness to 'em. :P This is the real deal. Oh Robert, celestial beauty. ;)

Oh and Roxie, that rocks!

RK1_180002_LED_ZEPPELIN_6.JPG

.....This is the picture that speaks volumes of love...a great love immortalized in Led Zeppelin's music which continues to touch souls of so many generations.....

Robert, thanks for sharing something so divine and personal with the world, your fans remain eternally grateful for this gift of music decorated with your love.........

:thanku:

RK1_180002_LED_ZEPPELIN_6.JPG

.....This is the picture that speaks volumes of love...a great love immortalized in Led Zeppelin's music which continues to touch souls of so many generations.....

Robert, thanks for sharing something so divine and personal with the world, your fans remain eternally grateful for this gift of music decorated with your love.........

:thanku:

Most certainly, wonderful pic. :wub: :wub: