Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

I'm sorry guys, I cannot understand why you let one stupid request derail you so much. I will still drool in the Hot pics of Robert thread until i get bleeding banned^^ I mean, with a title like "Hot pics of Robert", what the heck does one expect :Thinking:

I'm of course not blaming any of you, but I'm seriously sad that the Hot pics of Robert thread got caught by negativity too..

Well, I guess I'm a bit late on replying to Knebby's request to stop a large amount of drooling, but as far as I'm concerned, I'll drool as much as I like and if you don't like it, don't read it!! I can see no grounds of misbehaviour or being disrespectful towards Robert. He is one beautiful male after all and I'm sorry (I'm not actually), but whenever I see a picture of him the drooling just comes, whether I want it or not..

I'm seriously sad that this very happy thread was apparently turned into something very negative over night where I have to watch my drooling :wacko:

And just as a final sentence: if some people had taken the time to actually read the verbal posts on here he/she might have come to the conclusion that we actually do have convos about where a shot was taken, by whom and why, but I guess that would have been too much to ask eh? This thread is called "Hot pics of Robert" after all and I will not apologize for going weak in the knees whenever I see him

This post is coming from someone who can also speak up for a whole lotta other people who think that this request was rather annyoing..

tumblr_mkec8sQJ7p1qekzpqo1_500.jpgtumblr_ml8axwzATK1qekzpqo1_1280.jpg

Yeah I know, though to be frank I can see this thread becoming "Hot Pics of Robert mark 2", where I'm starting to take pictures from that thread then putting them on here so we can drool and discuss....I don't see the sense of it but whatever it takes not for me to get banned. The whole thing has kinda taken the fun out of it all.

I'm sorry guys, I cannot understand why you let one stupid request derail you so much. I will still drool in the Hot pics of Robert thread until i get bleeding banned^^ I mean, with a title like "Hot pics of Robert", what the heck does one expect :Thinking:

I'm of course not blaming any of you, but I'm seriously sad that the Hot pics of Robert thread got caught by negativity too..

I must admit ZepRex, the belly hair is quite hypnotic

(and for one thing, there's talking allowed in THIS classroom!)

I LIKE your attitude!! I won't have anyone telling me what or not to say in THIS classroom^^

girls, i'll probably regret saying anything here, as it will look like i'm taking sides ( i'm not ) ...

knebby is a personal friend of roberts. she DID NOT ask you to stop chatting about the pics. she simply asked if you could stop all the EXCESSIVE drooling type posts, not ALL posting. my goodness, sometimes there is whole pages of this stuff ... some people just want to have a quick look to see if there are new pics posted, like the ones today with the key ( fabulous! ).

we GET that you find robert attractive, we GET it, and yes, you have every right to say what you think, as knebby also does. she asked respecfully. the same thing happened with the hot pics of jimmy thread, and the cool one was started ... your idea about the new thread is a great solution, imho. i love looking at the pics, but not reading all your drooling comments. i'm not alone, that is why knebby posted in the first place.

hope i haven't offended anyone .... not my intention. :peace:

girls, i'll probably regret saying anything here, as it will look like i'm taking sides ( i'm not ) ...

knebby is a personal friend of roberts. she DID NOT ask you to stop chatting about the pics. she simply asked if you could stop all the EXCESSIVE drooling type posts, not ALL posting. my goodness, sometimes there is whole pages of this stuff ... some people just want to have a quick look to see if there are new pics posted, like the ones today with the key ( fabulous! ).

we GET that you find robert attractive, we GET it, and yes, you have every right to say what you think, as knebby also does. she asked respecfully. the same thing happened with the hot pics of jimmy thread, and the cool one was started ... your idea about the new thread is a great solution, imho. i love looking at the pics, but not reading all your drooling comments. i'm not alone, that is why knebby posted in the first place.

hope i haven't offended anyone .... not my intention. :peace:

I don't think you've offended anyone slave to zep..Neither did Knebby..but to go into a thread called "Hot pics of Robert" and ask the regulars to stop the excessive (???) drooling is a bit, let's say, strange..and arrogant..and out of place..and I will not have anyone telling me what or what not to say UNLESS I'm absolutely advised by a person in charge to stop.Don't like it?? Don't come here then!!

Just a quick remark: I don't give a monkey's whether she's a personal friend of Robert's (does that make her an authority or what??) or of God, I'll continue my drooling :rolleyes:

I don't think you've offended anyone slave to zep..Neither did Knebby..but to go into a thread called "Hot pics of Robert" and ask the regulars to stop the excessive (???) drooling is a bit, let's say, strange..and arrogant..and out of place..and I will not have anyone telling me what or what not to say UNLESS I'm absolutely advised by a person in charge to stop.Don't like it?? Don't come here then!!

Just a quick remark: I don't give a monkey's whether she's a personal friend of Robert's (does that make her an authority or what??) or of God, I'll continue my drooling :rolleyes:

thanks for your reply, zeprex :)

so you don't think it is excessive? ok, but i actually agree it is excessive. there are some pages where it gets really full-on, imo.

i think you have missed my point - others DO want to see the pics, so we want to come here ... does that make sense?

edited to add : my comment about them being personal friends wasn't meant to say that she has any authority over this thread, just thought that maybe some didn't realise. i mean, i would feel weird having a mate of mine talked about like this ... especially an over 60's man. just my ho.... :)

Edited by slave to zep