The NHL Thread

wanna be drummer

I'm sure Lucic has specific orders not to waste his time fighting John Scott. I'll be shocked if they fight. Lucic has too much value to that organization to risk injury fighting a guy who gets 2 minutes of ice time a game and has arguably the same hockey skill set as me.

Ott, on the other hand, is a plausible opponent.

You're right, Lucic will be under orders not to fight but if Scott catches him hard and a fight is unavoidable, Lucic will not back down. If that happens, expect others to jump in and a series of fights to break out

Game of the year, right there.

Notice, Myers and Leo on the bench in the end of the third. Ruff opened his eyes.

Leopold has to be benched and Myers called out. But Myres is a talent and a force. We need Myers. Vanek is a fucking beast. What a game. What a player. He owns Boston. always has. In your fucking face Boston. In yo fucking face!!!!!!

Oates has to open his eyes now. Caps continue to drop games in the last period. They can't finish.

I told you Toronto is no joke. And when we have Vanek we are a far better team. Leopold really is pissing me off. But huge win for us. The cream is rising to the top

Canucks / Hawks tonight ! This one could get ugly as it'll be the first time the teams have met since last April when the Hawks Duncan Keith ended D Sedin's season with an elbow to the head and subsequent concusion . Hopefully though, both teams just come to play good hard hitting, end to end hockey as both are capable of serving up some real quality stuff. With Kesler and Booth both still out, I've got to give the Hawks the edge in this one although Luongo will feel that he has something to prove

bth_Vanekupperdeckauto0910_zps1cc6a429.jpg

Bruin killer Thomas Vanek. Leading scorer in the NHL and 54 pts in 46 games vs Boston.

Pommenville is top five in pts too in NHL and with Cody Hodgeson a deadly line on the PP. They are starting to gel now. And Miller is on his game. Leopold has cost us goals. Lindy needs to either straighten him out fast, or bench his fucking ass.

Archived