The NHL Thread

wanna be drummer

Rick, dems fightin' words you and me 3: PM, Across the street in the vacant lot, be there. Make sure your mom packs your lunch because we are taking your ass back to school.

Ha. Thats funny BD. With Ryan Miller vs who? Some wanna be? Ha. Vanek gets 2 minimum. Sabres will tear you guys a new one. I see Vancouver is at the Sharks tonight Ally, if you should happen to read this post. Good game. And a tough one. I think BD is dillusional to think his Caps 0-3 mark is a fluke. And what is their goal differential? Yikes.

First win for Adam Oates behind he bench comes over the Sabres. See you later Rick.

And no crying in hockey.

It came down to a lucky shot from the point and no Vanek. We still outplayed you guys. You are going to get lucky once in a while. I still say we wind up far ahead of you when its all over

ps Thier trial with Grigorenko was not worth it. See you later Ruskie

If Grigorenko gets sent down I'm done with this team. Not really, but when your top two centers are Hodgson and Ennis, and then you have a combo of Ott/Hecht/McCormick fighting for the other two, another center is vital. He will not develop any better destroying a bunch of sixteen year olds like he has been for years already.

If Grigorenko gets sent down I'm done with this team. Not really, but when your top two centers are Hodgson and Ennis, and then you have a combo of Ott/Hecht/McCormick fighting for the other two, another center is vital. He will not develop any better destroying a bunch of sixteen year olds like he has been for years already.

He has made how many bad passes? Too many. He is a Ruskie. Regier just got a new contract. We have an owner that has more money than a colombian drug cartel and has told him to spend it. Well Mr Regier, start fucking spending it. Why did we not grab Arnott? At least for a year? Vanek is so huge to this team its not even speakable. When I heard he was not playing I just said, here we go again. Another one of my Sundays ruined. I am pretty disgusted. We beat a good Phily team soundly A Toronto team on the road that is desperate every night and then lose to the llikes of these fools. Ruff is starting to get on my nerves. Get this fucking ship righted and fast Lindy. At least Folingo and Ennis took steps forward. I hope Vanek is back Tues. This wont continue. Not with this roster and the talent we have. I would welcome a trade though. Send Weber packing as we have an abundance of defensemen. And Enroth. Make a play to the Kings for Bernier. Or go after Ryan from the Ducks who need defense big time.

We are fairly weak in terms of talent on this roster, which is why we have been relying heavily on miller to win for years now. And if you want Ryan, be willing to give up vanek, or ennis, or grigorenko, or myers, plus high picks, any combination of those. Grigs is 18, our centers flat out suck, he's going to have bad games as a youster, but playing with Scott and Hecht every night doesn't help him. He is about 16th on my list of players I'm concerned about, with 1 being the highest. Lindy....won't play grigorenko with a real NHL player, and PUTS FIVE GUYS ON THE ICE, AFTER A TIME OUT, with the GOALIE PULLED. Fire his ass, better late than never.

And there is a reason Jason Arnott signed a 1-year deal with St. Louis last year. There is also a reason he was let go, despite his cheap price. I'd call up Luke Freaking Adam before signi him.

We are fairly weak in terms of talent on this roster, which is why we have been relying heavily on miller to win for years now. And if you want Ryan, be willing to give up vanek, or ennis, or grigorenko, or myers, plus high picks, any combination of those. Grigs is 18, our centers flat out suck, he's going to have bad games as a youster, but playing with Scott and Hecht every night doesn't help him. He is about 16th on my list of players I'm concerned about, with 1 being the highest. Lindy....won't play grigorenko with a real NHL player, and PUTS FIVE GUYS ON THE ICE, AFTER A TIME OUT, with the GOALIE PULLED. Fire his ass, better late than never.

And there is a reason Jason Arnott signed a 1-year deal with St. Louis last year. There is also a reason he was let go, despite his cheap price. I'd call up Luke Freaking Adam before signi him.

You are probably right on this matter. I am not real big on Russian players. Grigs included. I would trade him if someone would bite. I would love to get Kesler if Vancouver would consider something. Teowes but we will never get him. Maybe we could get kane? Buffalo native? Kings need defensemen, so maybe trade a couple, Sekera and Weber and Enroth for Bernier? Would you take a shot at going for Iginla for a year? I would try and land either Burrows or Mason Raymond if Vancouver would do business. I love Raymond. And Burrows. And Edler. But another guy I would give alot for is Backus of St louis. I would also consider going after the guy Nashville had and he went back to Russia or Europe? Do something. But this roster is not as bad as you think. Foligno is getting better and I like his talent. Ennis too. They will come around. Dont forget, 5 games, no preseason after this long lay off. A good start and then a couple of stinkers. But show me a team that has not had some bad games. Look at the Rangers. Philly. Pittsburgh. Vancouver. We lost 3=2 today against a desperate team in thier building without our best player and on a fluke goal from the point with eyes on the puck. Off Cody. They will come around. ill stand by them come hell or high water. Ill throw you a life jacket when the time comes

Just read, Arnott wasn't even cleared by the Rangers doctors. The contract is void. It would have been a complete waste of time to sign him.

Crap!......really? This is the first I've heard this....BTW, Otter looks good w/ a number 9 on his jersey, he looks to be a good fit for you guys.

Yep....here's the link to the Arnott story:

http://m.espn.go.com/wireless/story?storyId=8888141&city=newyork

Archived