The NHL Thread

wanna be drummer

Take heed Rangers faithfull. Miller in his last 6 trips to MSG, is 5-0-1. GO SABRES!!!!!!

Sabres going for the triacta ! Let's gooo Buffalooo :D

The last two trips to NY, MSG, vs the Rangers I mean, not the Islanders, Kaleta had carreer type days. He pretty much sinle handldly beat the Rangers. I doubt that he will this time. I say Vanek and Miller will be big players if we are to be succesfull and I sure hope we are. GO SABRES!!!!

Rangers have the worst power play in the history of man kind....!

We have turned the puck over all year. Miller has performed miracles back there. It seems better effort has been there but still mistakes. We need to get Vanek and Leino back ASAP

I'd like to see Ott and Stu Bickel go at it tonight.

Does not look like Scott dressed? I dont get this coach. Leopold has not played since Lindy was fired. Might be an injury though? He has too much fatih in Porter. Up from Rochester and will have a one way ticket back when our guys return

okay get back boys...

I was hoping to watch your game tonight . Usually I can watch the Habs games on the CBC French channel but not tonight :( . Guess I'll just have to watch the Canucks - Flames game instead :mellow:

I was hoping to watch your game tonight . Usually I can watch the Habs games on the CBC French channel but not tonight :( . Guess I'll just have to watch the Canucks - Flames game instead :mellow:

I heard the Canucks were in a snow storm and got in late? Anyway, Zepcoda, how can you have this kind of a pay roll in NY with Callahan, Nash and Richards and be at 500? We will pass you if we can win tonight. We have our best guys out except for Hodgeson and Pommer. Vanek and Leino will give this team a shot in the arm. The Rangers cannot be happy with where they sit? What is the biggest problem?

Archived