The NHL Thread

wanna be drummer

So the Caps pick up Volpatti. . Ally what do you know about our new forward ? I would have thought he was a blue liner by looking at his stats and bio.

He's a tough , 4th liner who will drop the gloves with anyone. He was a starter earlier this season but once Kesler came back, he was a healthy scratch. Now that Kesler is back on IR, I know Gillis had hoped to have Volpatti clear waivers and send him down to the farm but, your Caps have swooped in for him. Good move if you ask me. He's a hard working grinder type who should help you guy's

He's a tough , 4th liner who will drop the gloves with anyone. He was a starter earlier this season but once Kesler came back, he was a healthy scratch. Now that Kesler is back on IR, I know Gillis had hoped to have Volpatti clear waivers and send him down to the farm but, your Caps have swooped in for him. Good move if you ask me. He's a hard working grinder type who should help you guy's

Thanks., I need to check out his one punch drop on brad Winchester

^^

And, we're gonna miss him. Tbh, I thought he was playing really well for us and couldn't quite understand why he was the healthy scratch when Kesler returned.

He recently had a good fight with Ryan Garbutt of the Stars when Dallas beat us here a couple of weeks ago.. The two of them were college roomates at Brown and after the game, they went out for dinner at Volpatti's expense

3-2 Sabres at the moment. A game we really need. Two kids up from Rochester. The captain included. But Pardy on defense has impressed me the most

Florida is playing musical goalies. They pulled Clemenson and agaisnt the Pittsburgh the other night visa versa

Miller stones the cats and Vanek and Pommer put home the winners in the SO. Disheartening to see it tied with a minute left but I knew once it went to a SO we had the man in goal.

IN MILLER I TRUST

Good win ! Time to put a string of them together .

agree. But now we get the Devils and Rangers. Yikes. Lets sing Ole. Ha. Ole Ole Ole Ole!!!!!

Yeah, two tough ones alright. Two wins would be great but even a win and a shootout loss would do.

Yeah, two tough ones alright. Two wins would be great but even a win and a shootout loss would do.

The Rangers are a different team when Nash is out. He came back and I heard he had 11 shots on goal and the game was not even over. I wanted the Sabres to pursue him. The Rangers must have him to win.

The new coach of the Sabres has called this kid Pardy up from Rochester, and he has played well defensively. Giving it his all to clear the zone. Leopold and Sulzer seem to be out, but not sure if they are healthy scratches or not? I would have sat Mike Weber first. Erhoff and Myers are the money guys that we must live or die with. We have an abundance of defensemen. I would trade one and maybe Darcy has Leopold in mind? He came from Pittsburgh, and can score plenty for a defensive player and can stickhandle with the best of them as far as being a QB. My guess is most trades are going to go between East and West teams? Like Gagne going to Philly from LA. I would like to make another deal with Gillis if Darcy and him are getting along well? I think so far their trades have been fair to both sides and beneficial. Kassian is a tough kid and is already paying dividends for the Canucks and Hodgeson is one of the boys now. He is Blue and Gold all the way through. And he has been just plain great. I love him. Sulzer has been good too and can score. So i am wondering if Darcy has a trade up his sleeve to any team short on defensemen? Especially the kind that can score and stick handle like those two. I would like to get Weber out of here but they seem to have more confidence in him than me? Unless they are just trying to put him out there for teams to see? I would want Burrows and of course I would love to get Kesler. Man, I would have up alot but not Miller and not Vanek. I don know that we have what they would want? Leopold might fit in nicely with the Sedins? Or Sekera? I would give up a first round pick and two players to get Kessler. I also would go after Burrows or Edler or Mason Raymond who I have always been a fan of. Come on Gillis. Pick up the phone. We both need a boost.

Oh, Arcane, your thoughts please when you return? How about that Florida trip? Gotta love it. Rolston did not fold the tents.

Damn Black Dawg, Milbury just let Ovetchkin have it but good. Called him every name in the book. They pulled Gumby and just put Pokey in the nets. Ha

The Baltimore Radio stations rarely cover the Caps for any reason. They played the Mike 'The Shoe' Milbury rant this morning. I don't think he was really off base. OV tends to loaf at times. Poor exchanges and lack of effort on fore checks are killing the Caps. I think his criticism should have been aimed at Oates more than just Alex. The team as a whole has not played complete games in this shortened season. It is not always x's and o's. It usually comes down to effort.

The Baltimore Radio stations rarely cover the Caps for any reason. They played the Mike 'The Shoe' Milbury rant this morning. I don't think he was really off base. OV tends to loaf at times. Poor exchanges and lack of effort on fore checks are killing the Caps. I think his criticism should have been aimed at Oates more than just Alex. The team as a whole has not played complete games in this shortened season. It is not always x's and o's. It usually comes down to effort.

I heard Milbury say it all last night. Lets go Blue Jackets. Up 1-0 over Chicago. Give them a loss

I heard Milbury say it all last night. Lets go Blue Jackets. Up 1-0 over Chicago. Give them a loss

I was just surprised that they would give it he light of day on a station that rarely even gives the Score of any hockey game.

Brookbank vs foligno in a battle of fisticuffs.

Canucks / Kings tonight. This will be a great game for Canucks management to see how much, if at all, we miss Ryan Kesler. Personally, I don't think it was a coincidence that we started playing our worst hockey of the season when he returned and now that he's injured again. I have a sneaky suspicion that tonight, our effort will be much better.

Canucks / Kings tonight. This will be a great game for Canucks management to see how much, if at all, we miss Ryan Kesler. Personally, I don't think it was a coincidence that we started playing our worst hockey of the season when he returned and now that he's injured again. I have a sneaky suspicion that tonight, our effort will be much better.

Oh my God!!!! Injured again? When? How bad? Unreal.

Archived