The NHL Thread

wanna be drummer

lawlz Havlat got rocked. Bullshit call on kronwall though. Yeah it was a hard fuckin hit, but it was legit in every way

I totally agree with you but if it had happened to one of your precious Red Wings, you would of been screaming blue murder.....

:P

I totally agree with you but if it had happened to one of your precious Red Wings, you would of been screaming blue murder.....

:P

Hiya Babs! ...No doubt!

We need to put a boot (skate) in Malkins' ass and keep it there.I mean I could do that for crissakes!

Play some D boys,don't make me come out of retirement. B) Arrrrrg!

Hiya Babs! ...No doubt!

We need to put a boot (skate) in Malkins' ass and keep it there.I mean I could do that for crissakes!

:lol:

Just winding the kid up Rorer ;)

I hope that computer of your gets it's playoff legs. Good to have you around

:beer:

Hiya Babs! ...No doubt!

The computers' legs are toast as well as the Hurricanes legs..."Feets don't fail me now!" :(

Well Rorer, it was a heck of a run while it lasted. The 42 Leafs and the 75 Islanders. Its got to happen again someday, just dont think its possible against this Pittsburgh team. We almost did it agaisnt Ottawa back in 07. The Red Sox did it. And you have to think in baseball it would be the toughest because of the fact you have a differant pitcher every night. Im sure Carolina will be ready to play come Tuesday. Still dont think that Detroit will lose, but Pittsburgh will put up a better fight this time. And they could pull it off if Chicago drags out the series. Should Chicago pull the upset, I would think pittsburgh would be favored in vegas. Tough game to lose but give your team credit for a hell of a year.

It sure was a great run Yuk! I'm thinking that we won't pull it off but I will hope for the best.I shouldn't have washed that good luck shirt... :slapface:;) I'd like for them to win at least one though.

We've been outplayed at almost every position.The Penguins are playing some great hockey and if they beat us,I will pull for them in the Finals.

Chicago acted like a bunch of babies at the end......I counted at least 3 players that got tossed from the game. Completely unprofessional their youth was their downfall.

And the Wings have done a great job keeping those young guns in check and not taking stupid penalty's. Chicago's in your face style worked well for the first two rounds but has come up lame against a great Red Wing team who I hope go on and win the cup.

Sorry Rorer, I would be rooting for the Canes but like you, I don't like their chances of coming back

Not even a word on Peter Zezel

Just curse words and nothing of importance.

Terrible

-------------------

Yoko Cornel

RIP Peter Zezel. He was a good hockey player and more importantly a good person. He will be missed>

RIP Peter Zezel. He was a good hockey player and more importantly a good person. He will be missed>

Very sad indeed. Untill today, I did not know that he was a pro soccer player as well. I alway's enjoyed him when he was on Off The Record

OK, now that we know who will be in the Finals, who do we think will win. I know Yukon felt that the Wings would do it. Hard for me not to agree but they are a bit banged up.

Archived