The Man Thread

Dzldoc

But they are still real. You asked me to name girls that are hotter than the ones in the pics.

If you can't feel the heat, How can They be Hotter?

They are nothing more than a date with Rosie. You better double double fist it. _DUDE

If you can't feel the heat, How can They be Hotter?

They are nothing more than a date with Rosie. You better double double fist it. _DUDE

You know what i mean. They are better looking than the girls in those pics. A guy would rather hook with sienna miller and eva mendes.

You know what i mean. They are better looking than the girls in those pics. A guy would rather hook with sienna miller and eva mendes.

No, I don't know what you mean. A fantasy and reality are not the same thing. Don't you have a Star Trek convention you need to get to? Don't forget to take your light saber.

No

Right now i don't have anyone. So? Doesn't mean i will settle. I just don't find those women hot. Some body on her asked to name or post pics of women i find hot and that's who mentioned.

Me too. Is she famous?

It's Kate Bosworth, from Blue Crush, SuperMan Returns and Wonderland. She has a tendecy to get real skinny and smoke alot, but when she adds a few pounds. She's fucking smoking. Blue Crush is really good for her. She's in the new 21 movie, which is the reason i posted her. Jenna fischer is more of my style, but i posted her a few times already.

Archived