The Man Thread

Dzldoc

funny18.jpg

Okay I am aware that this is a thread for men, and I apologize for trespassing but I can't help but to look at this picture and miss the sexy and scrumptious Angelina in "Hackers". I wish she were a little more vuluptuous like the old days.

Okay I am aware that this is a thread for men, and I apologize for trespassing but I can't help but to look at this picture and miss the sexy and scrumptious Angelina in "Hackers". I wish she were a little more vuluptuous like the old days.

Read the first post, Ladies welcome! :D

Angelina has the greatest lips ever. I would give anything to just make out with her once. And you just know that Angelina does not sit back and wait for the guy to do things. She goes after what she wants.

It would be incredibly hot to be pursued by Angelina. :D:P:P

Yes, but what if she caught you, and wanted to ... (I'm NOT going to use that childish expression) And with those lips, too! :hysterical:

Yes, but what if she caught you, and wanted to ... (I'm NOT going to use that childish expression) And with those lips, too! :hysterical:

Like Sienna Miller and Eva Mendes i would make an exception. It's Angelina! :D

Well then, isn't that nice ;)

and the "angel": Adrianna Lima is one of my favorite Victoria Secret models, but her accent is dreadfully heavy, I'd just give her a muzzle.

Give her a muzzle? Can you give some examples? I am curious what she said or did.

I have to agree with you there.

She's looked quite crack-whore-ish lately.

Here's a hot chick for you guys:

stars.3.jpg

I can't seem to find any pictures of her. What's up with that?

:huh:

(she's one of my 'girl crushes,' BTW)

Give her a muzzle? Can you give some examples? I am curious what she said or did.

I'm not sure of what you mean but I can't give examples on the way she talks. She never said or sis anything to turn me off, its just her actual voice that I wouldn't be able to stand for long. Hence the muzzle, so her voice could be muffled.

I'll post some photos of a lady you might like - as soon as I can get into my photobucket account, that is ...

I'm not gay (at all), but if I were, she'd be my type, if you know what I mean :lol:

Archived