The Man Thread

Dzldoc

Looking on this pic makes me wonder what the hell makes the difference between kissing chicks and kissing cowboys..... :unsure:

Such pics are made for horny men with ill ideas. How would you guys feel coming home finding your ladies redhanded with a girl in the bedroom?

You should install a webcam at home, boys! :D

I'd only be angry if they didn't let me join in... or at least watch... :D

Just wanted to express the answers from guys are stereotype all over the world. So, it's nothing wrong with you all ....... :D

Care to elaborate? Did you actually enjoy watching those two guys making out?

Care to elaborate? Did you actually enjoy watching those two guys making out?

Watching them making out is neither the point of Brokeback Mountain nor the intension of Annie Proulx. I tried to come through with the message of the story saying that it's pretty hard to follow your inner voice if there seems to be no way of any acceptance of society. And that people can break because they aren't able to stand for themselves. That happens all the time and not only with the indeed tough subject of standing for a gay predisposition. I do admit it's pretty ambitious from Annie to choose gay cowboys in a time where simply being gay was much more far beyond imagination than today in pointing out this fact.

But it was very courageous, too.

Tink

And you though Eliot Spitzer was a "High Roller" ! ! ! !

The 24.3 Million Pounds settlement against Paul McCartney, for Heather Mills, equates to the price of a "6" Diamond Emperor's Club Call girl, and her "Daily Rate", for every day of their marriage, for nearly 4 years.

The 6 Diamond Daily Rate is 10,500 pounds per day.

The 7 Diamond rate is 15,000 pounds per day.

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/14399/original.jpg

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/showbiz/arti...yout/article.do

And you though Eliot Spitzer was a "High Roller" ! ! ! !

The 24.3 Million Pounds settlement against Paul McCartney, for Heather Mills, equates to the price of a "6" Diamond Emperor's Club Call girl, and her "Daily Rate", for every day of their marriage, for nearly 4 years.

The 6 Diamond Daily Rate is 10,500 pounds per day.

The 7 Diamond rate is 15,000 pounds per day.

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/14399/original.jpg

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/showbiz/arti...yout/article.do

Well i guess you can say Heather was a 7 diamond girl with a 30% discount since she's missing a leg.

:lol: That is so mean!

But so true,she's a but,of course,so is he,since she died :(

I never really got into the Beatles,and when my two favourite Beatles died,i vowed i would never let a penny of my money come into Ringo Starr's grasp,however,i recently recieved many vouchers,and decided to purchase Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band,i felt dirty,as if i had just sold out,but i just kept telling myself that i got it with a voucher,i'm carefully considering it,will i buy another?As long as no money passes to Ringo's hands.

on the subject of the Beatles. Is their a bigger c-word then Heather Mills. What a stupid fuck. She gets pissed about the judgment and throw water at Paul's lawyer and then told the media that 70,000 dollars is not enough for his daughter to live on a year even though he has to pay all health and school cost. She fired her own lawyer and got only a fifth of what she was asking for at 48 million dollars. Worse of all she tried to stop the judgment to being published in fear of her daughter, but she went around to all the media outlets and totally sent Paul up shit river. The biggest divorce settlement ever was Micheal and Juanita Jordan. I live in Chicago where they both lived and you heard nothing about it. That says alot about Juanita because she could of easily sent Micheal up the river.

Archived