The Man Thread

Dzldoc

The Man Song

The Man Song by Sean Morey

I don't take no crap from anybody! ... else but you.

I wear the pants around here!...when I'm finished with your laundry.

'Cause I'm a guy you don't want to fight! ... when I say "jump" you say "yeah, right".

I'm the man of this house! ... until you get home.

What I say goes around here! ... right out the window.

And I don't want to hear a lot of whining! ... so I'll shut up.

The sooner you learn who's boss around here! ... the sooner you can give me my orders, dear.

'Cause I am the head honcho! ... but it's all in my head.

And I can have sex anytime! ... that you want.

'Cause I'm a man who has needs! ... but they're not that important.

And don't expect any flowers from me! ... because if I'm not mistaken you prefer jewelry.

I'm the king of my castle! ... when you're not around.

And I'll drink and watch sports whenever I want! ... to get into trouble.

And I'll come home when I'm good and ready! ... to sleep on the couch.

Because a man's got to do what a man's got to do! ... and I'm going to do what you tell me to.

Because I'm top dog around here! ... but I've been neutered!

While the family was at church I spent the day organizing my garage and cleaning my fast collection of rifles, shotguns and handguns.

Now I am going to BBQ some steaks for Easter dinner.

Hooray for our gender!

Minute-Man-lg.jpg

Del that man is holding a gun, you should delete it before this thread gets killed on account of people who rather die then take the necessary precautions to protect their home, their family, and their freedom.

A salute to you my Patriot Brother

saluteImage26.jpg

A salute to those Brothers that made the ultimate sacrafice to free our foreign Brothers

salutevets.jpg

p108246-Normandy-The_Normandy_Ameri.jpg

boxer_propaganda.jpg

:thumbsup:

Hooray for real men with guns!

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." - George Orwell

Del that man is holding a gun, you should delete it before this thread gets killed on account of people who rather die then take the necessary precautions to protect their home, their family, and their freedom.

It's really just a pointed stick carved and painted to look like a musket. It's not a real gun.

Besides, everybody knows that all you need to defend your home and family is a pointed stick with the sharp edge off of a broken piece of a Joan Baez record attached to the end of it.

That's all...

<_<

It's really just a pointed stick carved and painted to look like a musket. It's not a real gun.

Besides, everybody knows that all you need to defend your home and family is a pointed stick with the sharp edge off of a broken piece of a Joan Baez record attached to the end of it.

That's all...

<_<

That musket post only represents a static threat.

I just read of a real threat in the fishing thread. Someone just posted they almost put an eye out of someone with their lure! :o

That's much too violent for me. I can't bear to view that thread anymore. :(

I call that a Mohawk downunder, not worthy even for Aussies.

Any kind of manicuring is out for me. I love to bustle in a hedgerow.

Bald doesn't look good on men, much less women.

Oh no, you're not like into a 70's muff are you? But what happens when it's like spreading on to her thighs??

Archived