The Man Thread

Dzldoc

It is hard for me to think of this movie as a "chick flick". The story of a married woman who finds out her husband is an adulterous gay cowboy? To be fair, I have not seen the movie. I don't think I will be bringing that video home to my wife. No thanks.

:ph34r:

I'm with you on that one. No thanks is right.

Fucking hell. Wasn't there enough sheep out there to keep those guys occupied?

I'm glad having got a member card! B)

Hey Dzldoc, how long are you going to let people pend on your friends list....... :D

Wow I didn't even know I had any pending :o , Done! :D

I'm with you on that one. No thanks is right.

I'll have to take the spats amendment on that. "Ickie" :'(

It is hard for me to think of this movie as a "chick flick". The story of a married woman who finds out her husband is an adulterous gay cowboy? To be fair, I have not seen the movie. I don't think I will be bringing that video home to my wife. No thanks.

:ph34r:

I'm not certain but I'm pretty sure that most chick flicks have at least one woman who was wronged by her man. Not that it matters what the man's preference is.

I'm not certain but I'm pretty sure that most chick flicks have at least one woman who was wronged by her man. Not that it matters what the man's preference is.

Did that woman in the movie end up finding finding Mr. Right? That movie was not a "chick flick". It was the opposite of a chick flick.

Maybe the 5 star girl keeps her mouth shut.

Some famous guy once said, "You don't pay a hooker for sex, you pay her to leave." He meant that a famous guy could have sex with any girl, but he doesn't want her sticking around or falling in love with him like a fan would do.

Maybe the 5 star girl keeps her mouth shut.

Some famous guy once said, "You don't pay a hooker for sex, you pay her to leave." He meant that a famous guy could have sex with any girl, but he doesn't want her sticking around or falling in love with him like a fan would do.

"I don't pay women for sex....I pay them to go away"

~ Charlie Sheen

Didn't work for him either.

Any movie with a sappy romance nonsense is a chick flick.

Maybe they should have made it so the two guys lived happliy ever after.

Maybe "chick flick" was the wrong description. I just call it that because it seems to me that it'd be more appealing to women then to men. For starters, it's a romance movie. I have rarely ever liked a romance movie, unless it's actually an action/horror/both movie with romance in it (like Underworld... sappy-as-hell romance, but kick-ass movie). It's also a drama, or what I like to call a "big-screen soap opera with good acting." I HATE drama. If you have to take a tiny, insignificant paper-cut and turn it into a life or death situation, that's fine by me. But I ain't gonna see it. Then, it's a heartbreak movie. It drives one to tears. And of all the guys and girls I know, it's mostly the girls who like a movie that makes them cry (not to say guys don't... movies have made me cry... rarely, but they have).

And finally, as I said before:

Jake Gyllenhall and Heath Ledger acting gay? With eachother? If that's not something geared towards women specifically then I don't know what is. ;):D

All who posted in feedback for my Brokeback Mountain question: Thanx!

And as a result there is nothing to say than "Aha, I see ......" <_<

Hey Dzldoc, the chick you posted in above is really nothing more than a chick! What has she done with her lips? Seems she had one or two blow jobs too much with a flame thrower the night before ...... :D

By the way, what's a chick flick? I love this expression and will definately add it to the list of my favourite idioms!

What the fuck is Manbla? do you mean NAMBLA?

North America Man Boy Love Assocition. is there a south american chapter?

Anyway.

lesbians.jpg

Looking on this pic makes me wonder what the hell makes the difference between kissing chicks and kissing cowboys..... :unsure:

Such pics are made for horny men with ill ideas. How would you guys feel coming home finding your ladies redhanded with a girl in the bedroom?

You should install a webcam at home, boys! :D

All who posted in feedback for my Brokeback Mountain question: Thanx!

And as a result there is nothing to say than "Aha, I see ......" <_<

Wut? :o

Hey Dzldoc, the chick you posted in above is really nothing more than a chick! Whathas she done with her lips? Seems she had one or two blow jobs too much with a flame thrower the night before ...... :D

What I don't know or can't see can't hurt me :lol:

By the way, what's a chick flick? I love this expression and will definately add it to the list of my favourite idioms!

Movies that appeal to chicks :wub::D

Hey! this is the Man thread, not the Manbla thread :blink:

candy52.jpg

candy53.jpg

candy54.jpg

candy55.jpg

:P:wub:

Yes, she might have gotten a little overzealous with the botox in the lips. Still, she has considerable natural beauty. She looks like a sweetie to me.

Archived