Hello hello and...hello

Gainsbarre

Hello,

It's nice to be here. How are you? I thought I'd join up to the all-official Led Zep forum. Some of you may know me as the official asshole on the official JPJ forum, a place where my postage totals reign supreme, but now I come here as a nobody all humbled and polite. So Hi :)

................... GAINS?!?! YOU came here?! YOU?!

Here?!

I've tried and tried to get your arse on here, and now that I don't care, you care to show. Excellent :D Have fun, darling.

(Guess who, btw? It's your little luv muffin :P)

................... GAINS?!?! YOU came here?! YOU?!

Here?!

I've tried and tried to get your arse on here, and now that I don't care, you care to show. Excellent :D Have fun, darling.

(Guess who, btw? It's your little luv muffin :P)

awwwwwwww I feel so horny and sensual right now :D

But I told you on the other board that I've started coming here now because things are just too quiet over there.

Well I guess you're just going to have to get into this one again, aren't you ;)

Hello,

It's nice to be here. How are you? I thought I'd join up to the all-official Led Zep forum. Some of you may know me as the official asshole on the official JPJ forum, a place where my postage totals reign supreme, but now I come here as a nobody all humbled and polite. So Hi :)

Here you are just another one of many 'unofficial assholes' - so don't think you are going to get any special treatment.

Archived