The Spats Thread

Mattmc1973

I can now officially classify you as a troll.

What?

You, the guy who stalks a person named "Babs" around the board spamming threads is pointing the finger at anyone?

And I don't see how your little declaration contributes anything to this thread, you are just trying to bait me.Furthermore I don't think anyone gives a rats ass about your official classifications.

Now back on topic

Spats seems a little confused about the whole subject, but I'll give him this he seems to have conviction.

Spats deserves whatever he gets on this thread,we can't help him,so lets sit back and laugh.

Spats,my last attempt at reasoning with you is this,you can whack off to your hearts content,go ahead,better than whining all the time.

He hijacked a relationship thread and made it all about himself,he just had to have it all to himself,the thread should be for everyones relationships Spats,not just yours,you're getting the right dedication,no more amnesty on the relationship thread.

And Mattmc1973,put a link to this thread in your sig!

No, I'm calling you dumb because when people speak in plain English to you, you feign obtuseness and ask stupid questions like "what do you mean" and "huh" and "I don't get it" when even the dead can get it.

Sometime the replies don't explain enough what they mean.

Spats deserves whatever he gets on this thread,we can't help him,so lets sit back and laugh.

Spats,my last attempt at reasoning with you is this,you can whack off to your hearts content,go ahead,better than whining all the time.

He hijacked a relationship thread and made it all about himself,he just had to have it all to himself,the thread should be for everyones relationships Spats,not just yours,you're getting the right dedication,no more amnesty on the relationship thread.

And Mattmc1973,put a link to this thread in your sig!

I didn't hijack anything. I talked about my situation and people replied.

Did it ever occur to you that if the woman is enjoying it......maybe you should too?

Uh-oh...slippery slope there. Would that also mean that if a guy enjoys something the girl he's with should enjoy it as well? :huh:

Furthermore I don't think anyone gives a rats ass about your official classifications.

Confirmed. :)

Uh-oh...slippery slope there. Would that also mean that if a guy enjoys something the girl he's with should enjoy it as well? :huh:

Confirmed. :)

I agree with Fuzzy. If one of the two is not enjoying it then they should not even be doing it together.

Next time a girl offers you a blowjob fight her off with a long stick! :)

:D

I have had a few girlfriends since want to do it and they were out of luck. it was best for the relationship because of that. It would have ended soon.

Yes, god forbid the woman want to please you. How dare she. Next time, call the woman a filthy whore. Maybe slap her in the face to re-iterate your point.

I mean, if you're going to act like a caveman, you might as well go for the gusto.

Babs's referance to stalking is a joke. He is far more of a ball breaker than I sir. If you get to see more of his posts you may tend to agree. He saw that you were new and tried to give you an opinion of me off the bat. Well now Im sure you have made your own judgements. Oh well. As for another member on here who told me to grow up-Im not the one spending all my time on this teeny bopper soap opera of a thread. Adios.

Another off topic post

If Spats has an aversion to pleasuring women, more power to him I say.

Leaves more for the rest of us who are

Yes, god forbid the woman want to please you. How dare she. Next time, call the woman a filthy whore. Maybe slap her in the face to re-iterate your point.

I mean, if you're going to act like a caveman, you might as well go for the gusto.

You are taking this the wrong way. There are a lot of people who have certain things that they don't like to do in bed. And they should never have to.

I am not like a caveman at all. Exact opposite.

Maybe a donkey-punch would be good.

Another off topic post

If Spats has an aversion to pleasuring women, more power to him I say.

Leaves more for the rest of us who are

Who says i don't want to do that? But it shouldn't be at my expense.

Who says i don't want to do that? But it shouldn't be at my expense.

YOU SAID THAT! You don't want to pleasure/please women. You're the only straight man I know who sees a naked woman and tries to weasel out of having to touch her.

YOU SAID THAT! You don't want to pleasure/please women. You're the only straight man I know who sees a naked woman and tries to weasel out of having to touch her.

Weaseling out of touching a woman??? :o When? Never. I never said i didn't want to pleasure a woman. But it has to be something i enjoy doing. Or else it's not going to be much fun. I wouldn't ask them to do something that turned them off.

Spats,you won't pleasure a woman,you won't let a woman pleasure you,now either go pleasure yourself or go gay,this is all i can say,nothing personal,but you have a tendency to whine and i feel like breaking someone's balls.

Archived