The Spats Thread

Mattmc1973

You are right about one thing. Too much time devoted to an individual. But you are wrong about not caring for the well being of a so called mate, or brother or whatever you want to call him. What if you went online tomorrow and found out that this guy did something to himself that was not fixable? How would you feel then if you were one of the many that devoted so much time to making him feel lower than life?

He's already said that's not the case. Check back a page or two.

A page or two on this thread takes about half a minute. how can you tell what triggers could set off an unstable person? A page or two ago could be a lifetime ago in the mind of an unstable person. I just hope its all fun and no harm.

If he was inclined in that direction it would have happened before now. Like someone said earlier this had been going on for at least a year on the old board, never mind this one.

^ He was definitely on the old board. If you go back early in the Relationship Status thread, the first day he appeared and started spouting his anti-marriage rhetoric and his desire for "hotties", Electrophile posted:

Fucking hell, not this again.

*bashes head against wall*

BTW, when I said that Spats wouldn't do oral, but he'd be your "back-door man"....that meant anal. I thought that was pretty damn obvious. I wasn't making any references to gays or homosexuality....since straights do that too. I said he struck me as one of those guys who had issues with oral, but not with anything else.

Geez.

BTW, when I said that Spats wouldn't do oral, but he'd be your "back-door man"....that meant anal. I thought that was pretty damn obvious. I wasn't making any references to gays or homosexuality....since straights do that too. I said he struck me as one of those guys who had issues with oral, but not with anything else.

Geez.

My apologies for taking it out of context....no harm intended!

Uhh,.. make no mistake, I enjoy a good spats laugh as much as the next person,.. but might I remind people of the difference between laughing with someone and laughing at someone? Teasing.. poking fun.. I'm all f-in for it, but let's be mindful not to stoop to mean-spiritedness, eh?

:whistling:

~H

:hippy:

btw..

Hello, friends.. I'm back! :wave:

:yay:

Uhh,.. make no mistake, I enjoy a good spats laugh as much as the next person,.. but might I remind people of the difference between laughing with someone and laughing at someone? Teasing.. poking fun.. I'm all f-in for it, but let's be mindful not to stoop to mean-spiritedness, eh?

:whistling:

~H

:hippy:

btw..

Hello, friends.. I'm back! :wave:

:yay:

This thread is so that he quits hijacking other threads to discuss his lovelife or lack thereof. So this thread was created for him to bitch, whine and kvetch. And if he had a problem with it, we would have stopped a long, LONG time ago. I think he gets a perverse thrill out of it, and who am I to stop someone from being happy?

This thread is so that he quits hijacking other threads to discuss his lovelife or lack thereof. So this thread was created for him to bitch, whine and kvetch. And if he had a problem with it, we would have stopped a long, LONG time ago. I think he gets a perverse thrill out of it, and who am I to stop someone from being happy?

My post wasn't directed at you, Liz, nor at anyone in particular. Having said that,.. I do appreciate your sardonic wit, and I think you're intelligent enuf to know the differnce between laughing at someone and laughing with them, and I'm sure you appreciate the fact that no one really likes to be laughed at. I'm sure I hope we'll all exercise good judgment and compassion in how we go about teasing (and offering guidance to) The Dateless Wonder,.. that's all I'm sayin. B)

cheers. :beer:

oh,.. and thanks for the "welcome back, Hermit!".

I appreciate it, dear. :P

:D

Keep giving out that number, spats! :thumbsup: Don't lose heart,

buddy,.. you're bound to get a call back one of these days!! :cheer:

[of course, your real challenge will begin when you do get

that call,.. but hey, lets take it one baby step at a time, eh? ;) ]

I don't mind Rock and Elizabeth. He seems cool and Elizabeth chews on my ass a lot but some of her comments are funny.

Most of us have concluded that liz secretly craves you, spats.

I cant help but wonder.. have you PM'd her your number yet?

..you never know.. she could be The One.. :whistling:

^_^

Hermit's back! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

spats---I may have to ditch you for that world tour and bring Hermit along instead. LOL

aw shucks.. thanks for being so enthusiastic about my return, dear. :blush:

but uhh.. you "may" have to ditch him for me? :unsure:

"may" I remind you, mandders..

I like to go down.

I like to stay down for a long time.

And I rarely need to come up for air.

[i am a scuba diver afterall,.. remember? ^_^ )

Ditch spats and I'll get freaky with you, babe.

Anything you want. ..and more. ..and more. B)

well, spats.. seeing as though it seems Liz may not be The One after all.. can you top my offer to manders? what would you be willing to do for the pleasure of pleasing manders? ..eh? :whistling:

[psst!.. spats,.. here's a tip for ya: mandy

likes dirty talk. talk real dirty to her bud. ;) ]

Most of us have concluded that liz secretly craves you, spats.

I cant help but wonder.. have you PM'd her your number yet?

..you never know.. she could be The One.. :whistling:

^_^

That would be a match made in hell.

Man. This is tooo much. This thread was created less than 24 hrs ago and over 1400 hits. Who the hell is this guy? If he doesnt have a date now there is something wrong.

He's a curiosity. See how curious he's got you? You're posting in this thread a lot too!

No, you turned a thread that was supposed to be for and about everyone here, into a self-serving pity party about how much you think your life sucks.

You could all have just ignored it, why do you let things that bother you, bother you? :lol: You're just as responsible for fueling him like this. And if a man has his own beliefs, don't judge him to the point of ridicule. Even if you do disagree, what does that make you look like in the end?

Should have known better. You're the ones who made him a "star".

You are right about one thing. Too much time devoted to an individual. But you are wrong about not caring for the well being of a so called mate, or brother or whatever you want to call him. What if you went online tomorrow and found out that this guy did something to himself that was not fixable? How would you feel then if you were one of the many that devoted so much time to making him feel lower than life?

I would feel bad, but I am not going to devote my time to reading his comments, nor will I waste my time caring about his life problems.

Is that a problem sir, cuz if it is, you can piss off

Rat

Rat?WTF

Listen psycho boy,You've been following me around this board for a week or more with your

crazy ramblings.I've been trying to ignore you[i don't use he ignore function]

You've drawn me out on a few occasions for which I will now apoligize.I just want to participate on this board without some crazy stalker[YOU] following me around. I'm a married man.Married got it.

Now back to the program.Sheesh

What are you talking about stalking? You are the one that showed up on another forum yesterday and started in on me. Ands someone told me you tried to get me banned. so how am I supposed to feel about you. I wont bother you again. And what does your married have to do with anything. Im married also. And happily. Second time around.

No dude you are WRONG. I was the one that reported you like I have told you over and over and over again, I just used your behaviour towards Babs as an example. Wasn't trying to get you banned(although that wouldn't have been my call at any rate, that's what mods are for), just possibly warned, but my sole purpose was to alert the mods to your behaviour.

sorry for the offtopic rant but I felt the need to clear this up

Archived