The Spats Thread

Mattmc1973

Very well put. In fact many on this very thread can dish it out but cant take it. that means you Rock Action and Electrophile.

I don't mind Rock and Elizabeth. He seems cool and Elizabeth chews on my ass a lot but some of her comments are funny.

Spats, you are not lacking. You can't be, because you are a piece of nature like the rest of us and therefore connected to whatever source you believe we come from. All our body parts are connected, and our body is connected to our spirit and senses. And sex is supposed to be a connection, too. Whether it's for fun or emotional imtimacy or both, I believe it's all good, because we were made to enjoy it. It takes different people different amounts of time to discover it, and some people never do, for varying reasons. Sorry to be preachy. :P

I don't mind Rock and Elizabeth. He seems cool and Elizabeth chews on my ass a lot but some of her comments are funny.

Spats you are a pretty stand up guy, from what I've seen you take it all in stride. Alot of people would lash out at others with far less provocation.

My hat's off to you buddy

Hey thanks for the reassurance....I think part of the reason why it bothers me, is beacuse you kind of remind me of the way I used to be.....to an extent.

I guess that's what living in Toronto does to people. LOL

Not a great town to meet cool women is it? it's tough.

Um, excuse me if I may interrupt, but Zeppelin announced a world tour this morning. Tickets are already sold out. Thought you'd all like to know.

Yeah, I know. Spats and I are going to each of the tour dates together. Aren't we, Spats?

Not a great town to meet cool women is it? it's tough.

Well, I am a woman, but I see your point....all of my friends are dudes for that exact reason :rolleyes:

Slim pickings on the guy side too though, I must say....I've been single for quite a while myself.

Hi all,

Gasoline on a fire,.....

Does anyone know Spats? I don't *know* anyone,a few PM's. This is the Internet,you can be and say what ever the heck you want,.....until !poof!,your gone.

You never think the joke is on you,.........could be,.....

Mattmc1975,you made Spats the fastest replied too thread on the new board!

Spats,you de man! :)

Sam,....can I start a thread for the other members,........yee-haaa! Let's have a donnybrook! B)

KB

why does everyone care so much about spats anyways? It would appear to me that even though you put him down (which I admit, I've done as well), y'all really do invest a lot of time into trying to work out his mindset and psyche. For some odd reason, the forum has dedicated a large amount of time into figuring out how spats runs his life and dsicovering his true views in the area of love and dating.

My question: Why? Who cares if he's crazy, who cares if he screws up his love life, and who cares about his sometimes mysterious posts?

Archived