Have you ever been kissed?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever been kissed?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Other. >_>

:P

maybe a better question is where have you been kissed :blink:

There are two ways to answer that, and the one I'm thinking of doesn't involve a location. :P So I'll say, you should leave that for PMs... or... you could share. :P

There are two ways to answer that, and the one I'm thinking of doesn't involve a location. :P So I'll say, you should leave that for PMs... or... you could share. :P

Let's discuss whiskers. Wait, let's not. :o

LOL I meat that purely as a joke....and, I never kiss and tell. (thats humor again, fyi)

Yes i have. :P:P

The first was when i played that dumb spin the bottle game when i was like 14 or 15 area. I kissed two girls. One girl that i thought was gross and a pretty girl. But doing it that way was pretty awkward.

Luckily all my girlfriends have been great kissers. I made out with a couple girls who i was considering hooking up with but they weren't very good kissers so I decided against it. Things are not gonna work out if they aren't good kissers. That stuff is important. And it's better if they have full lips too. :P

Archived