What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

• 3 weeks later...

we've been enjoying QI ( quite interesting ) hosted by stephen fry.

it's really funny, and you find out all this weird and wonderful stuff about our world that you never knew.

i wish sciencs classes were like this at school!

He is great! I don't think we get that program here though. :(

Now "That 70s Show" is on, that is so funny! Somehow I missed it when it was originally on, now we catch it in syndication.

we've been enjoying QI ( quite interesting ) hosted by stephen fry.

it's really funny, and you find out all this weird and wonderful stuff about our world that you never knew.

i wish sciencs classes were like this at school!

I watch QI on the BBC here, it's very entertaining, and as you say, you always learn something new! :D

Last night on BBC2 I watched Horizon: What was Before the Big Bang? My head is still spinning from it, but very interesting.

He is great! I don't think we get that program here though. :(

Now "That 70s Show" is on, that is so funny! Somehow I missed it when it was originally on, now we catch it in syndication.

hi virginia

it's a bbc show. we have it on our abc, and fry has just done a tour here. maybe you can see it on you tube?

I watch QI on the BBC here, it's very entertaining, and as you say, you always learn something new! :D

Last night on BBC2 I watched Horizon: What was Before the Big Bang? My head is still spinning from it, but very interesting.

i love it when they go off on tangents, and fry is very good at mimicking people and their accents.

we have also just been watching a series about the origins of the universe, and YES!, my mind is spinning too. it's all a bit much for me to comprehend, and i still have the same question : where is "here" ??? :unsure::blink:

i love it when they go off on tangents, and fry is very good at mimicking people and their accents.

we have also just been watching a series about the origins of the universe, and YES!, my mind is spinning too. it's all a bit much for me to comprehend, and i still have the same question : where is "here" ??? :unsure::blink:

Well the Horizon documentary was trying to answer the question 'what is nothing?' The Big Bang it was argued could be nothing more than a big sham! The scientists in the programme were suggesting that the Big Bang wasn't the start of everything but the end of something else which had been going on forever. Maybe Stephen Hawking has got it wrong! :unsure: Anyway it was all very fascinating, but I'm not sure I'll ever get my head around the physics behind it all! :blink:

Edited by Magic Fills the Air