What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

On 3/15/2023 at 6:47 AM, custard pie man said:

watch it too, Tulsa seems to be on there quite a bit along with Atlanta, Cold Justice on Oxygen  is another  good one

Does that show depress you at all? I’m also really into Port Protection. What a great show that is. Tried getting into “ The Last of Us “ that show gave me a bunch of anxiety. I have several weapons/guns in the house. My wife who is a bleeding heart liberal watched the first season and told me she wants to start hunting with me, wants to take a gun safety course, and also get her concealed license permit. Made me smile. I’m working on her. The problem is, her mother is an Organic Chemist PHD graduate from Stanford. Graduated first in her class, she is actually one of 5 people who created Aleve. Nancy Krauss who is my Mother In Law, she is now the head Surgeon for some hospital and runs a bunch of drug rehabilitation centers in my area. My reason for mentioning this is she was obviously influenced by her, myself being from a family of gun owners and hunters, I have explained that if shit hits the fan, I appreciate that her mom can stitch me up, and maybe tell me what meds to take. But we need to be prepared beyond the degrees from her and her mother. 

If you get a chance watch Port Protection. Great show. 

On 3/20/2023 at 10:55 PM, Plant77 said:

Does that show depress you at all? I’m also really into Port Protection. What a great show that is. Tried getting into “ The Last of Us “ that show gave me a bunch of anxiety. I have several weapons/guns in the house. My wife who is a bleeding heart liberal watched the first season and told me she wants to start hunting with me, wants to take a gun safety course, and also get her concealed license permit. Made me smile. I’m working on her. The problem is, her mother is an Organic Chemist PHD graduate from Stanford. Graduated first in her class, she is actually one of 5 people who created Aleve. Nancy Krauss who is my Mother In Law, she is now the head Surgeon for some hospital and runs a bunch of drug rehabilitation centers in my area. My reason for mentioning this is she was obviously influenced by her, myself being from a family of gun owners and hunters, I have explained that if shit hits the fan, I appreciate that her mom can stitch me up, and maybe tell me what meds to take. But we need to be prepared beyond the degrees from her and her mother. 

not depress but alarms the hell out of me, I guess grateful for living in the country, awesome  about  your wife, believe last few years the biggest percentage gain in hand gun permits and ownership is the  ladies which is why I remember to get flowers and not be a dick 😅

3 hours ago, custard pie man said:

not depress but alarms the hell out of me, I guess grateful for living in the country, awesome  about  your wife, believe last few years the biggest percentage gain in hand gun permits and ownership is the  ladies which is why I remember to get flowers and not be a dick 😅

Hahahahha! Yes Sir! Always be good to your significant other. We are taking a gun safety class together this weekend. What’s funny about this is, a couple of months ago she would have argued this and told me that she wasn’t interested. I just want to make sure she and my daughter are good without me, and capable of handling themselves and should have knowledge of how weapons work and why we have them. Super proud of her. 

Have a great night Sir. Let me know if you watch the Last of Us. That show is amazing. 

Edited by Plant77

On 3/20/2023 at 10:55 PM, Plant77 said:

is it port protection Alaska? watched first episode but believe I saw couple last year think  a guy cut a bunch of trees and built a huge walkway up to and around his house and another guy  made  or generated electricity with water, anyways a far cry from Cali and CT. lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...