Confessions

LadyRaven

How about fetishes? I've got a really strange one, but can't tell ya til I hear someone

elses stranger then mine.

I have a men's hands fetish. I always check out their hands. I love baby's feet, too, but not in a pervy way; in a mommy way.

You've got a point! Suz, Not that anyone in this joint really knows who

the hell we all are anyway! :rolleyes:

You've got a point, too, so let's hear your deep, dark shit. I'm putting the popcorn in the microwave.

I have a men's hands fetish. I always check out their hands. I love baby's feet, too, but not in a pervy way; in a mommy way.

I don't check out men's hands, but i do love men's hands, too. I only check them out when i'm with someone. My new friend has warm hands that feel so good. Hands can be a real turn on!

How about fetishes? I've got a really strange one, but can't tell ya til I hear someone

elses stranger then mine.

I find that as I get older, certain fetish stuff becomes more appealing. But investigation into the variants still has me very disinterested in the majority of what other people are willing to do. Anything involving blood, disfiguration, or severe pain is definitely out. And why would someone want to wrapped up like a mummy in duct tape?

My confessions are not down and dirty at all, just very dorky and embarrassing :blush:

Me too.

Except I"m not embarressed by them.

For instance, I have to have a light until I get under the covers so that nothing weird gets me.

I don't like mirrors, because someone told me the bloody mary story and to this day, it freaks me out. Even though I know it isn't true.

I scream everytime someone rings the door bell because they always surprise me.

4. I still like Barbie dolls :bagoverhead: (from a collectors point of view). I don't play with them, just really like the whole Barbie character and think the dolls are gorgeous. (Don't actually have a collection, but have kept my old ones)

So that should make you all feel better now! Feel free share your secrets, they can't be as cringeworthy as mine (Barbie, for goodness sakes!). Those last three make me seem like the average seven year old daughter... I'm never going to grow up, am I?! :unsure:

WOW! :o That is my Fetish! But being a guy, I think it's pretty strange.

When I was young my sister use to play with Barbies and my Mom use to sew and knit clothes

for them. When my sister wasn't home I use to sneek into her room and play with her Barbies.

Dressing them into skimpy and see thru clothes.

As I got older I never lost that feeling that I had whenever I saw a Barbie. I would never tell

my wife about this fetish, but I think she has an idea. When my Wife tried to put my Daughters

life sized Barbie in the Garage sale, I went Ballistic. I blamed it on being a collectors item. :blink: