Confessions

LadyRaven

I used to make my bed every single day.

I've gotten very lazy doing this, and I need to get better. Right now, the bed is a complete disaster. That's what happens when I'm in it alone for a few hours--I wrap up in the blankets and wedge them under myself.

Mmmmm. Nothing better in this world than women in blankets...

Damn!

I used to be in a threesome relationship.

The three of us all liked each other so instead of making a decision we just dated as a threesome, so we'd have sex as a threesome, go to the movies as a threesome, it was an interesting experiment. Only lasted a few months though, but very enjoyable while it worked.

The end came when we tried to expand it into a foursome, so we had sex a couple of times in that arrangement but then things got too complicated with 4 people and issues started to crop up and then the threesome just went downhill after that and broke up.

Well youve told this much. Was it two men or two women?

Two men. I don't think it'd work with two women. It's easier to reach an equal balance if it's just one sex.

Well thanks for sharing. I think I couldnt do it myself. My wife asked me about it a couple of times and she is against it totally. To each his own.

Well thanks for sharing. I think I couldnt do it myself. My wife asked me about it a couple of times and she is against it totally. To each his own.

If she is against it, why was she asking you about it? To see how you'd react?

hmm, well it's probably every guy's fantasy to have two girls, but even fantasies get boring after you've got them

She has said "oh come on, its every guy's fantasy to have two at once. " Baiting me. I didnt bite. Im a tough fish to hook.

She has said "oh come on, its every guy's fantasy to have two at once. " Baiting me. I didnt bite. Im a tough fish to hook.

Well as long as you're happy in your marriage, that's all I can say. It would be terrible to be stuck in a miserable marriage.

Well as long as you're happy in your marriage, that's all I can say. It would be terrible to be stuck in a miserable marriage.

Been there. Previous marriage was 17 yrs. Seems like the magic number around here. You wouldnt believe all the people Ive met that said the divorce went down around the 17 yr mark. I have two adult daughters out of the marriage. She took me to the cleaners. Finally have her paid off. I helped my daughter through Syracuse University with no help from the blood sucking witch.

I dined on my boogers when I was little. :D

Makes me nauseous to think about it now. :blink:

One day we were driving home from work on the freeway and saw a guy eating his while driving. We honked the horn and when he looked he kind of just faded away into the traffic. :lol:

Interesting that the 17-year mark is purported to be some sort of threshold. It's really not hard to think of how that could happen. One or both people is likely to be in their late-30s to mid-40s...declining looks, impending mid-life crisis/menopause, grind of careers/kids or wedging apart by careers, etc. Many people just can't hang for longer, then something goes too wrong to correct. Sad, sure, but true nonetheless.

I must be a masochist for remotely caring what happens to the Orioles.

I was mad because a good friend of mine never called me on Sunday and we had plans.

Then I talked to her today and I feel bad. She's having a plethora of major issues.

At least I didn't call her and leave her a nasty message.

I love jokes about black people, in fact I love all sorts of racist jokes. I do judge people by the way they act and look, but i never let that stop from me being friendly with them. In fact i only got along with a few guys from school and they were all black. I actually thought alot of the white guys were stuck up bitches, except the rednecks.

• 3 months later...

Archived