• John Edwards
    • Mike Huckabee
    • John McCain
    • Barack Obama
    • Ron Paul
    • Mitt Romney
    • Bill Richardson
    • Fred Thompson

Yes, you dems would love for people to stop talking about Wright. But when you spend most of your life with a racist hate monger like this, let him marry you, and Baptise your children a precident has been set. Now throw in Ayers and Rezko and you start to see just what Obama is really all about.

But then you have to look at Bush and McCains old friends too...

McCains old friends do not come close to this bunch of thugs. Name one that ever was a terroist organizer. Name a preacher of his that may have molded him in racism and hate. There is not a politician out there that has not stepped on some toes. But close friends like Ayres and Wright. Like I said before, if Obama was not the "chosen one" he probably could not get FBI clearance to board a airplane.

Did you do any research before you said that?

I don't need to kiss up to anyone. Actually, he and I disagree on a lot more than we agree on. If you think me calling you out for not having the balls to investigate YOUR candidate more, like wanna be suggests you should, I can't see how that's "kissing up". That's me saying someone who doesn't have a dog in this fight is suggesting you're not doing your homework.

Which is funny as hell.

Electrophile before the Altar of Obama............ :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Do you understand that you look like a complete buffoon right now, and everyone knows this? You think you're being serious and all intellectual, but you just come off looking like a dipstick.

Electrophile "Trying" to make a point around here.

Why don't you try adding something of substance to this thread like everyone else has, if you can. Or better yet, keep making an ass of yourself. It's entertaining.

I'm still waiting for you to make a post in this thread that is worth more than a ball of lint. You haven't yet. All you do is post far-right wing talking points and Rush O'Hannity memes. You don't debate with anyone, you just dance around the questions you get asked and refuse to do any homework to back up anything you say. What's worse, you apparently don't like it when anyone makes a post that is more than 6 words in length, because that's too much for you to read.

And you call ME a laugh a minute? Hilarious. I'll do you one better, I'll put you on my ignore list so that I no longer have to see the drivel you call posts. Then if you DO respond to me, I will have the luxury of not even seeing it. That way everyone can laugh at you for talking to yourself!

A little humor before bed, lol...

Notice the quote from her own Mother-in-law, lol...

Daniel Kurtzman's Political Humor Blog

By Daniel Kurtzman, About.com Guide to Political Humor since 2000

My BioMy BlogMy ForumAdd to: iGoogleMy Yahoo!RSS

Sarah Palin Jokes

Saturday August 30, 2008

Based on the early returns, it's safe to say that Republican presidential candidate Sarah Palin is going to be good for comedy...

"John McCain's VP pick is the governor of Alaska, a unknown hockey mom named Sarah Palin that no one ever heard of. The only other job she had in politics was the mayor of a small town known as Wasilla, Alaska, and now she has the opportunity to be on a ticket opposite of Barack Obama, the first black man she's ever seen." –Bill Maher

"This isn't a presidential ticket, this is a sitcom. The maverick and the MILF." –Bill Maher

"She's not bad looking. She looks like one of those women in the Van Halen videos who takes off her glasses, shakes out her hair, and then all of a sudden, she's in high heels and a bikini. All of a sudden, I am FOR drilling in Alaska." --Jimmy Kimmel

"Palin and McCain are a good pair. She's pro-life and he's clinging to life." –Jay Leno

Read more Sarah Palin jokes...

Quotes about Palin

"She does know about international relations because she is right up there in Alaska, right next door to Russia." –FOX News Channel's Steve Doocy, gushing over Palin's qualifications, to which Jon Stewart quipped, "When you think about it, Alaska is also near the North Pole, so she must also be friends with Santa."

"I'm not sure what she brings to the ticket other than she's a woman and a conservative." –Sarah Palin's mother-in-law, Faye Palin, who said she may vote for Obama

"She's old enough. She's a U.S. citizen." --John Harris, Alaska's Republican speaker of the house, when asked about Palin's qualifications for vice president

Sarah Palin in Her Own Words

"As for that VP talk all the time, I'll tell you, I still can't answer that question until somebody answers for me what is it exactly that the VP does every day?" --Sarah Palin, in an interview with CNBC's "Kudlow & Co."

"I've been so focused on state government, I haven't really focused much on the war in Iraq." --Palin

"It's great to see another part of the country." --Palin, campaigning in Pennsylvania

More Palin Punch Lines

• John McCain's Wandering Eyes (YouTube)

The McCain/Palin Jokes You Won’t Be Hearing on Letterman:

1. John McCain turned 72 on Friday and apparently decided he deserved a really hot birthday present so he introduced his “Vice President” choice.

2. John McCain said he had to talk to his wife Cindy before making a final choice for VP. Well, of course he did, the wife always has veto power on any threesome.

3. Cindy McCain has to be careful. John has a history of dumping his current wife for beauty pageant contestants.

4. John McCain says he won’t need an intern when he moves in to the Oval Office. He will simply rely on his Vice President.

5. When John McCain takes office, he intends to be less formal than his predecessors. Instead of “Mr. President”, he’ll have his Vice President call him “Daddy”.

6. John McCain has denied rumors that if he wins they will start referring to the White House as the Playboy Mansion. He said Hefner has three girlfriends and the Constitution limits him to only one Vice President.

http://politicalhumor.about.com/b/2008/08/...palin-jokes.htm

Your so funny ~Tangerine~ LOL , You still can't come up with anything on your own. kind of like your hero Biden. Now that was funny............ :lol:

I have expressed my opinion, and given plenty of "professional" data to back up my opinions. You do nothing but slobber slurs and repeat the same phrases in each post. I'm no comedian, but i think i found some funny stuff :)

Biden is a god, thanks for agreeing with me.

This is really good stuff:

Sarah Palin Jokes: 8 Untrue Rumors about Sarah Palin

There are lots of rumors flying around about Alaskan governor Sarah Palin since McCain selected her as his running mate. Here are 8 of the most common rumors, and proof they are completely and utterly untrue:

Sarah Palin Rumors:

Rumor 1. Sarah Palin likes to eat raw polar bear meat. UNTRUE. She likes it medium rare.

Rumor 2. Sarah Palin uses live penguins for target practice. UNTRUE. The live ones wiggle too much.

Rumor 3. Sarah Palin doesn’t know much about defense. UNTRUE. She was once an excellent basketball player.

Rumor 4. Sarah Palin is under investigation for possible abuse of power. UNTRUE. She is under investigation for being CAUGHT possibly abusing power.

Rumor 5. Sarah Palin wants to drill for oil throughout the beautiful Alaskan wilderness. UNTRUE. She has no interest in doing that at all. She just wants oil companies to do it.

Rumor 6. Scholars say Sarah Palin is the least experienced, least qualified, least credentialed person to join a major-party ticket in the modern era. UNTRUE. According to a very recent Wikipedia entry, the “modern era” began in the year 1000 a.d. and records suggest there may have been as many as 3 other people with a comparable degree of inexperience who attempted to gain a national leadership position in their respective countries during that time.

Rumor 7. Sarah Palin strongly dislikes gays. UNTRUE. Her hair stylist for her first major campaign (her town’s beauty pageant) was gay, and she thought he did a fantastic job with her highlights, and used just the right amount of hairspray, and was a pretty likeable person considering his abominable lifestyle.

Rumor 8. Sarah Palin has less than two years of executive leadership experience, in one of the least populated states in the nation, and is completely unprepared to take on international issues. UNTRUE: Her several years of grueling leadership experience as both a PTA leader, and as a part time mayor of a small Alaskan town MORE than qualify her for trips to Russia to negotiate over the Georgian crisis, and trips to Jordon and Egypt to represent the U.S. in talks over Iran’s nuclear weapons program. These are basically the same issue as school bathroom graffiti, just on a slightly larger scale. In addition, Alaska is one of the most populated states in the U.S.*

* source: “From Mice to Moose- The Millions of Alaskan Mammals“.

http://www.innocentenglish.com/politics/sa...arah-palin.html

ABC News confirms Sarah Palin was previously a member of the pro-secession Alaskan Independence Party

Go ask the South how that "secession" business went over, Sarah. I'm curious to see how the GOP spins this, because it's not like they have been trying to make an issue about anyone Obama may have known in the past. Have they? If they don't say anything, they look like massive hypocrites.

There's a couple sites I look at for national polling results, as well as statewide polling results. RealClearPolitics and FiveThirtyEight.

Anyone with a working brain can see that RCP uses an average of a crapload of other polls to come up with their average. All you have to do is LOOK.

The RCP "poll" I cited is actually a compilation of several polls. ;)

You didn't bother to look close enough to figure that out, huh bud?

Zogby shows McCain up by 2%, eh? Oooh! Ahhhh! :lol:

Question: Why am I not surprised, srJester?

Answer: Because Zogby is consistently out of touch/skewed to McCain. :rolleyes:

Which, quite obviously, is why that's the poll you righties like to cite. :P

Wanna see just how out of touch Zogby is compared to other major polls? -->

RCP090108a.jpg

:whistling:

Go ahead, srJester,.. take your 2% Zogby lead to the bank, bud.

But uhh.. don't be too disappointed when you're told it's worthless. :P

:lol:

[fyi: the RCP website is ridiculously slanted toward republican "journalism". But I do give

RCP credit for their comprehensive and fair-and-balanced compilation of polling data. :beer:]

Zogby likes to poll "likely voters" not just registered voters.

No, even with a mean average of polls showing Obama with a 3-4 point lead, he is going to need much better than that. And since the "LIVE AT JOEBAMA POP CONVENTION" got virtually no bounce, this is a doomed campaign.

McCain on the other hand has chosen a VP that has solidified the Republican base. At the Republican covention there will be no need to appease the base and stroke the egos of those who did not get the nomination. At the Republican convention you will see Huckabee, Guliani, Romney and the rest solidly behind McCain-Palin and charging forward full steam. Hell, even James Dobson came out in favor of McCain last week with the Sarah Palin announcement. I would have never believed that was going to happen this year.

Yep, McCain has risen to the occasion and will clearly win this thing. Must be the hand of Karl Rove in there somewhere. Absolutley brilliant!

BTW, One drop... I think your slip is showing.

:D

Funny how she said "I was pleased with my daughter's decision...." when if she has her way there will be no decisions to make....

the most relevant statement of the evening...

how can the palins and the conservative wing tout this as such a brilliant decision while in the same breath say women should not have the ability to make that decision???... :blink:

***i hereby withdraw any future aspirations for vp as i am not willing to rely on abstinence only education for my daughter in order to win an election...

Yeah,.. FiveThirtyEight is a great site, aint it Electrophile?! :thumbsup:

They have insanely comprehensive state-by-state polling data coverage. ;)

[perhaps a bit

for our friend the jester though, eh? ^_^ ]

I've been following it since the start of the primary season in February. Pollster is also another great site, as well. In fact, if I had to rank them it would FiveThirtyEight, RealClearPolitics and then Pollster.

With Palin revelations, McCain's gamble is clearer

"One Republican strategist with close ties to the campaign described the candidate's closest supporters as 'keeping their fingers crossed' in hopes that additional information does not force McCain to revisit the decision. According to this Republican, who would discuss internal campaign strategizing only on condition of anonymity, the McCain team used little more than a Google Internet search as part of a rushed effort to review Palin's potential pitfalls. Just over a week ago, Palin was not on McCain's short list of potential running mates, the Republican said."

From the NYTimes:

"A Republican with ties to the campaign said the team assigned to vet Ms. Palin in Alaska had not arrived there until Thursday, a day before Mr. McCain stunned the political world with his vice-presidential choice."

still reckless after all these years...no surprise there.

More from that NYTimes article:

"While there was no sign that her formal nomination this week was in jeopardy, the questions swirling around Ms. Palin on the first day of the Republican National Convention, already disrupted by Hurricane Gustav, brought anxiety to Republicans who worried that Democrats would use the selection of Ms. Palin to question Mr. McCain's judgment and his ability to make crucial decisions."

Gee, do you think?

Archived