• John Edwards
    • Mike Huckabee
    • John McCain
    • Barack Obama
    • Ron Paul
    • Mitt Romney
    • Bill Richardson
    • Fred Thompson

Here's an interesting topic about Palin... (sorry if it has been discussed already)

While she was 8 months pregnant with her youngest child, she traveled to Texas to be at an energy convention.(most Dr's tell you not to fly at this time) Before she gave a 30 minute speech at the convention, her water broke... after giving the speech she then boarded a plane back to Alaska to have the baby!

Lack of judgement anyone? Especially with your fifth baby!(they tend to come faster each time) Not to mention putting your baby at risk.

I mean really, we parents tend to get a little more relaxed with each child we have... but that is taking it a bit far.

The woman can't even follow basic prenatal instruction. :thumbdown:

Again, conservatives will think that she would do a much better job then obama. She would not blame all the problems on America like obama would.

Again, we know that she is not your choice.

Accept It

Yeah because blaming America's woes on everybody else has certainly gotten your country far...

Sometimes, America is like the really hot girl at school (who has all the wannabes following) who thinks she's a really great singer, but she's not, she's fucking awful, and she's always singing in the corridors and you try politely telling her she sucks and she replies "...whatever!"

No, the correct judgement had already been made. To not abort her down syndrom baby. Again, you Liberal gals are just too easy around here.

seriously, you give her a pass on that one? Yeah, have the baby, but put his health or life in jeopardy before it's born. Brilliant!.... sounds like a commander in chief to me! :huh:

To show how hypocritical you really are. You attack Sarah but give obama a pass on Wright.

And yes, there are plenty of people with down syndrom that lead happy productive lives.

allthekinghorse.........what chance would it have had being sucked out by the abotionist vacum???

um.... what does that have to do with anything? I never mentioned abortions.

My point is, I for one and many other women will not be able to relate to her choice to fly on a plane at 8 months pregnant to start with, then... her water breaks and she waits about 8 hours before going to the hospital to deliver..... after taking a flight! Why not check yourself in to the nearest hospital in Texas.... She chose to put her baby at risk, that shows poor judgement. Much more so than Barack's relationship or affiliation with Wright, Rezco or Ayers.

The facts are that the Republicans have appointed minorities to much higher places then the dems.

Clarenec Thomas, Colin Powel, and Condalica Rice to name a few.

Were the old dem, ultra lib hypocracy comes into play is the fact that just because these minority picks do not pass your "Ultra Left wing agenda litmus test" you have to attack and trash them.

The reason that I do not suppoprt obama is plain and simple. I do not think that he is any were near qualified to be Comander in Chief. American security is my main issue. I could care less what Europe thinks about our policies and I think that obama would put other countries "feelings" first instead of American interest's.

And yes, Sarah is Pro GUN, Pro Life, Pro death penalty, and ..............oh my gosh.............a Christian.

The perfect pick. Not for you libs, but for us conservatives.

And as far as Sarah having too much on her plate to run the Country. You Libs sure thought that Bubba Clinton was able to juggle several illicit affairs and run the Country.

Face it, Sarah is scaring you libs because she shows that a woman does not have to be a feminist to be successful.

Accept It

Maybe if all our tax dollars weren't going towards war they could be put to use in education. If you could have spelled just ONE of those names in your first sentence correctly I would have been slightly more impressed.

Why do you think that we as Americans should not accept our part in the current worldwide political situation? We are totally blameless?! You are niave if you believe that.

And your last sentence, you've got to be kidding me, I believe that may be the single most blatantly stupid comment on this thread....

Pah!! :rolleyes:

The reason that I do not suppoprt obama is plain and simple. I do not think that he is any were near qualified to be Comander in Chief. American security is my main issue.

And Sarah Palin would be of course, less than 19 months as Governor of Alaska...Because you know she'll be filling in for McCain, who will be 73 in his first year as President, the oldest President ever I believe...

Typically all you're interested in is a President who is happy to whip out the bombs, the one who threatens everyone with the big stick. But maybe that's what happened to you when you were a kid...I don't know

And yes, Sarah is Pro GUN, Pro Life, Pro death penalty, and ..............oh my gosh.............a Christian.

The perfect pick. Not for you libs, but for us conservatives.

*yawn* the same-old conservative hypocracy... Happy to have millions of guns around so people can get shot, happy to condemn people to death and flick the switch on the electric chair, expresses moral outrage at abortion, and also says they're a 'Christian' who believes in all those Christian teachings, you know, thou shalt not kill and turn the other cheek, do unto others as you would have done to you yeah yeah yeah...it's the same old self-serving, hypocritical, self-righteous conservative bullshit...

Face it, Sarah is scaring you libs because she shows that a woman does not have to be a feminist to be successful.

Yes, and there's nothing Conservatives/Republicans hate more than a feminist, because if you're going to be a female conservative in the Republican party, the first thing you need to know is where the kitchen is...

Thank you for pointing out my spelling error's, :blush: they have been corrected. My point however, was made.

Sarah Palin is the perfect pick. She has brought the Republicans back together. And yes, she is a Christian. Oh...............how scary that is to many around here. LOL

Keep on attacking Sarah, it is blowing up in your faces. The conservative dems are loving her too.

ok, you're right... we'll stop. But by all means, please continue attacking Barack cause that's different. :rolleyes:

:lol:

Ya know horsey, I just want to thank you for joining these conversations because you have a perspective that none of us Americans will ever have and your opinion is totally unbiased as you will not be affected by the outcome...unless of course Palin thinks moose in your country are a threat to our national security and then you can expect a bunch of rifle toting US officials to 'pay you a little visit' :)

That's about 19 months more then obama has "run" anything. And you are correct, when it comes to American security I could care less what Europe thinks.

When obama was recently asked about his executive experience, he tried to use his running of a campain as gaining him experience. :hysterical: The truth is that he even has to have handlers to do this. When his handlers are not pulling the strings he says things like we have 57 States. Now thats being prepared.

Personally, I care a lot what Europe thinks. If we don't start caring about how others feel about us it will be our demise.

His executive experience still outweighs hers in that the numbers are much larger for budget and staff....I suppose you'll next come back with "Well, she managed 5 children!" HA!

As for the inadvertent '57' Electrophile addressed that 3 pages back, please try to keep up...

Personally, I care a lot what Europe thinks. If we don't start caring about how others feel about us it will be our demise.

His executive experience still outweighs hers in that the numbers are much larger for budget and staff....I suppose you'll next come back with "Well, she managed 5 children!" HA!

As for the inadvertent '57' Electrophile addressed that 3 pages back, please try to keep up...

That'll be too hard. For those who can't be bothered to search back that far, he meant there were 57 primaries, not states. Anyone who REALLY thinks he thinks there are 57 states, needs to put down the pipe.

Ya know horsey, I just want to thank you for joining these conversations because you have a perspective that none of us Americans will ever have and your opinion is totally unbiased as you will not be affected by the outcome...unless of course Palin thinks moose in your country are a threat to our national security and then you can expect a bunch of rifle toting US officials to 'pay you a little visit' :)

I didn't think anyone had noticed me participating in this thread :P I kinda felt like I was pissing in the wind.

My viewpoint is somewhat biased because I certainly don't class myself as a conservative. I wouldn't say I'm a democrat, but I'm definately not a conservative.

I really didn't mind John McCain, but with this whole Sarah Palin thing he completely blew it, I think.

It is so cute how you liberal gals around here are keeping ~*Electrophile*~ up to date on what I say around here. So she can keep me on ignore. ;):hysterical:

If you didn't say such silly shit to respond to it would be easier for all of us....but I guess you're happy to not really contribute anything to the debate and just try to be an agitator....cuz YOU don't care what ANYONE else besides YOU thinks....

Who is coming forth to proclaim the character of Obama.... Okay, 1, his wife..... and who else....??????

And for John McCain..... the list of those that testify to his character..... quite along list, isn't it....

BTY, WHO ARE BARAK OBAMA'S BEST FRIENDS.......

YES, MY DEARS WE ARE JUDGED BY THE COMPANY WE KEEP ! ! ! !

Who is coming forth to proclaim the character of Obama.... Okay, 1, his wife..... and who else....??????

And for John McCain..... the list of those that testify to his character..... quite along list, isn't it....

BTY, WHO ARE BARAK OBAMA'S BEST FRIENDS.......

YES, MY DEARS WE ARE JUDGED BY THE COMPANY WE KEEP ! ! ! !

Who came forward to proclaim the character of Jesus when he was being tried by Pontius Pilate? ;)

Yer on a roll today :D

But i can't tell you enough how annoyed I get when I see a country like America, with what it already has and with how it can be in the future, so much promise and hope, and yet you have these boobs with their entrenched conservative dogma waving their Stars & Stripes completely unaware of the fact that their staunch resistance to change threatens to sink everything the USA is and could be.

Archived