More RP/AK Tour Dates

The presale password is the same as it's been - if you click on the Raising Sand site under tour, each city has information on when the presale is. I believe all the new dates are Monday. Just check the time and time zone :)

I've already got a post it on my computer screen reminding me to get a ticket 10 AM Monday! :D

The presale password is the same as it's been - if you click on the Raising Sand site under tour, each city has information on when the presale is. I believe all the new dates are Monday. Just check the time and time zone :)

Thanks for the info but I've signed up at the Plant/Krauss site and haven't received a presale password yet for the Raleigh show or even any type of confirmation that I'm signed up.

Robert Plant and Alison Krauss

Featuring T Bone Burnett

RBC Center

1400 Edwards Mill Rd

Raleigh, NC 27607

Showtime: 8:00pm

Tickets On Sale: Friday, April 18th @ 10am (EST)

Ticket Price: $65.00; $55.00; $45.00

To Purchase Tickets: All Ticketmaster Locations, RBC Center Box Office, www.ticketmaster.com. Or charge by phone at 919.861.2323 (box office), or 919.834.4000 (ticketmaster)

Artist Pre-Sale Info:

Pre-sale tickets will be available from Monday, April 7th at 10:00am (EST) - Wednesday, April 9th at 10:00pm (EST). Passwords have been e-mailed out to all memebers of the Robert and Alison community. A reminder e-mail will be sent to everyone in the area of the show. Passwords will be the same as previous pre-sales.

Pre-sale tickets are only available online.

A link to the pre-sale will be added shortly.

Too funny Sunray - I did the same thing before I left work today! :lol:

:lol:

We really do think alike!

Featuring T Bone Burnett

RBC Center

1400 Edwards Mill Rd

Raleigh, NC 27607

That's the one I'm going to...or trying to at least!

Jahfin - I literally JUST got an email from them with the presale password information so I would imagine you'll be getting one soon.

Thanks, I did get a confirmation e-mail and activated my membership but still no pre-sale password. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks for the info but I've signed up at the Plant/Krauss site and haven't received a presale password yet for the Raleigh show or even any type of confirmation that I'm signed up.

Featuring T Bone Burnett

RBC Center

1400 Edwards Mill Rd

Raleigh, NC 27607

Showtime: 8:00pm

Tickets On Sale: Friday, April 18th @ 10am (EST)

Ticket Price: $65.00; $55.00; $45.00

To Purchase Tickets: All Ticketmaster Locations, RBC Center Box Office, www.ticketmaster.com. Or charge by phone at 919.861.2323 (box office), or 919.834.4000 (ticketmaster)

Artist Pre-Sale Info:

Pre-sale tickets will be available from Monday, April 7th at 10:00am (EST) - Wednesday, April 9th at 10:00pm (EST). Passwords have been e-mailed out to all memebers of the Robert and Alison community. A reminder e-mail will be sent to everyone in the area of the show. Passwords will be the same as previous pre-sales.

Pre-sale tickets are only available online.

A link to the pre-sale will be added shortly.

Does anyone have a link for pre-ticket sales for the Toronto show???

Thanks for your time and look forward to your reply.

Cheers,

I just tried getting Toronto tickets with the pre-sale password for the previous dates. TM is saying its not a valid password. I've been trying for the past half hour with the same message. I'm pissed.

Yeah Toronto pre sale code wont work

WTF

Yeah I don't get it. I've tried everything for the past hour. The message is something like "we don't have that password code in our database". :rant: