Beautiful Women

Pagey_17

I'm a straight chica so I don't know if my opinion means anything, but I have a girl crush on Keira Knightley. She's gorgeous. I could do with being her for a few days, and not just because she's starred in movies where she's had Johnny Depp, Jack Davenport, and James McAvoy as love interests. :P

keira_knightley1_300_400.jpg

Keira%20Knightley.jpg

keira_knightley.jpg

Yeah. Can I see a picture of you, seeing as you like to mock the looks of others?

This is a 'Beautiful Women' thread. It's not the "lets slag off and mock women that others think are beautiful' thread.

Or am I missing something?

No, you're NOT missing something,,,,,,you're SIMPLY missing EVERYTHING!! :):):):):)

Robert.

Sophia Loren was not ugly. She had an amazing body. I will concede that her face is not top-notch, but it isn't unattractive, either. I don't find it a "hot" face, but it definitely does not turn me off.

I can assure you Sophia's NOT the classic Italian beauty.....where have some peeps been all their lives?!! :blink:B):o

Robert

I'm a straight chica so I don't know if my opinion means anything, but I have a girl crush on Keira Knightley. She's gorgeous. I could do with being her for a few days, and not just because she's starred in movies where she's had Johnny Depp, Jack Davenport, and James McAvoy as love interests. :P

Keira%20Knightley.jpg

keira_knightley.jpg

Thanx for bringin' a sight for sore eyes...:):):)

Keira%20Knightley.jpg

keira_knightley.jpg

I LOVE Keira Knightly. She is, IMO, one of the hottest female celebs around.

I can assure you Sophia's NOT the classic Italian beauty.....where have some peeps been all their lives?!! :blink:B):o

Robert

I never said she was a "classic Italian Beauty." I can think of Italian beauties way more beautiful. I was just saying that Sophia is NOT ugly.

Keira%20Knightley.jpg

keira_knightley.jpg

Now this is a hottie. Kiera Knightley is smokin't hot. She just filmed a movie with Sienna Miller. :P Would have loved to have been on the set for that. :P

I LOVE Keira Knightly. She is, IMO, one of the hottest female celebs around.

I never said she was a "classic Italian Beauty." I can think of Italian beauties way more beautiful. I was just saying that Sophia is NOT ugly.

...........and I didn't say what your saying either! :blink:<_<:D:o