Beautiful Women

Pagey_17

I love both these people. I think she was so beautiful in her youth:

george04.jpg

sepianightdress.jpg

patti_george.jpg

patti-385_203975a.jpg

1389514194_d2d92bb1ac_o.jpg

Yeah, she's cute tangerine. Let's not forget Linda Mcartney either. Super woman, and I miss her.

I'm still waiting to see Joss puke :hysterical: :hysterical: I hope your holding her hair though, that's not my job :)

Yeah, she's cute tangerine. Let's not forget Linda Mcartney either. Super woman, and I miss her.

I had deep respect for Linda. She had a fascinating life. Photographing all those amazing rock stars. Marrying, loving and performing with a Beatle. I especially admire all the work she did for Animal Rights, something i would devote my time to if i was wealthy. Just a humble Jewish girl...lol.

In memory of a wonderful human being:

paul-and-linda.jpg

I had deep respect for Linda. She had a fascinating life. Photographing all those amazing rock stars. Marrying, loving and performing with a Beatle. I especially admire all the work she did for Animal Rights, something i would devote my time to if i was wealthy. Just a humble Jewish girl...lol.

In memory of a wonderful human being:

paul-and-linda.jpg

I agree and Princess Diana. I rarely cry but when I saw that car wreck I just wept. Many say she was a fool, I disagree. She had a box to work within and many times stepped outside it.

Exhibit Kensington Palace.

Pictures_reflected_in_a_mirrored_surface_of_late_Princess_Diana.jpg

Linda, Paul and James

000BA9CF-5DB7-1AE5-A3B480C328EC0287.jpg

Linda and Lady Diana, thank you for your kind and generous contributions to the world. We will miss you very much. May the spirits carry you onward.

That must be one of the coolest post I have seen in this thread! :lol: Good one! Smart guy! :thumbsup:

celogonewpart2.jpg:thumbsup:

Hepatitis C is a blood born illness, getting it from sex is probably from 3-15%, however be safe and protect yourself.

Hep A & B you need shots to prevent...

Educate yourself on these and always make sure you and your partner are tested...

Hep C FAQ/

http://www.beincharge.com/bic/application?...ory=living_with

Hi all,

Camel toe!!!!! :lol::hysterical:

Friend from Oz sent that to me 3 weeks ago,.........

KB

Wang dang sweet poontang, shakin my THANG like a DANGALANGALANGANDUKNOWIT.

Wang dang SWEET POONTANG.

She was a creamin and a creamy lil dream an you know IT...

YAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.