favorite USA president?

zosodude13

Is it the presidency that make the best president or is it the man? The reason I ask is because Lincoln and FDR saved our country, so usually they are named the best. But don't you think if Clinton was President in FDR time, he would have the same success. Would Regan do as good as a job as Lincoln if he was president? The reason i asked is sombody metioned Obama could be the greatest of all time, but could that be right without a major incident that has fallen on FDR and Lincoln. Could you be considered the greatest without a war. IF FDR was president in the 90's would he be consided the best now.

Well , I think Reagan saved your country, and mine too.

Wasn't Reagan the guy who read Robin Hood and got the story backwards! (Take from the poor and give to the rich).

Wasn't he the guy who had the "trickle down theory".

I think the theory was that if you help the rich it will trickle down to the poor. So that's like feeding a horse and then the poor get what trickles down to the road.

I call him "trickle shit Reagan".

I never said he was perfect. Anyway's, who do you think creates real jobs. If you think government does then your going to have to pay for it. Your choice. BTW, your entitled to your opinion. Just not my money :D

Wasn't Reagan the guy who read Robin Hood and got the story backwards! (Take from the poor and give to the rich).

I think the theory was that if you help the rich it will trickle down to the poor. So that's like feeding a horse and then the poor get what trickles down to the road.

Did you hear how much that bigwig from Northwest airlines is gonna get when they merge with Delta? Fuckin' A! It's tricklin down again, I think. Tell me when it gets here.

Anyway, while we're on the subject of favourite Pres...

My favourite was Clinton...

Yikes. Couldn't stand Clinton. Not for his policies, I just could never get past that smirky, smarmy look he always had on his face. I really wanted to smack him in the chops every time I saw him on t.v.

and Eisenhower. Nobody mentions Eisenhower, so I'm going to.

Wouldn't disagree with Eisenhower.

Yikes. Couldn't stand Clinton. Not for his policies, I just could never get past that smirky, smarmy look he always had on his face. I really wanted to smack him in the chops every time I saw him on t.v.

Wouldn't disagree with Eisenhower.

Clinton was a lovable schmuck. The only poor judgement he had was Monica Lewinsky, I mean surely surely there were better girls out there to get a blowy under the desk in the Oval Office from...

I mean Kennedy knew what the deal was, fucking Marilyn Monroe

Lincoln didn't abolish slavery,racism and other such crimes,it continued but it was just illegal now!Abe was great but if it was done right (Sustained by presidents after him) we wouldn't have needed MLK,or rather,he wouldn't have been shot.
Lincoln made America whole again and he ended slavery in the South, which allowed the North to follow suit shortly thereafter. Its not his fault everything went to hell, his VP simply fucked up everything he worked for once he was in office

I believe Reagan was the one who believed that the money you make shouldn't have to be stolen by the government. He gave the common man his due.

Apparently, you're the one who got it backwards ;)

Dammit Bomber, I was finally forgetting about the Sandinistas and Iran/Contra and the nukes and the ketchup as a vegetable in school lunch programs. Thanks A LOT.

B)

As always,i am ready to interrupt my retirement to be the nagging social conscience of the board.

B)

Seriously,Reagan is just glorified incessantly,sure,i'm anti communist,but he denied them free speech!He deserves Kudos,but he gets too much!

george bush jr is definitely my favorite president ever, the man's just so intelligent......not.

sorry guy's and gals, that was a bad joke.

bush was one of the worst mistakes the u.s ever made. to even class him as being a president of the united states is a complete and utter joke, there's a rumor that he secretly had clinton doing all of his major work for him and contemplating and deciding on difficult decision making processes.

i think it's all retarded and just plain stupid if you ask me. personally.

i think clinton was without a doubt a far better president, both intellectually and instinctively simultaneously.

the majority of past president's were all decent besides the entire bush family... some thought they were miracles at the time of voting them into office, turns out they were morons instead.

Unless you want anarchy, its a neccessary evil.

Who says i don't want anarchy?Anarchy is my ultimate goal actually,but it must be eased into,as in we must work towards peace,when we have world peace,the government will no longer be needed.

But for now it's a pipe dream.

Who says i don't want anarchy?Anarchy is my ultimate goal actually,but it must be eased into,as in we must work towards peace,when we have world peace,the government will no longer be needed.

But for now it's a pipe dream.

Anarchy, as of right now, would serve no purpose. Once their is no violence in the world, and people all work for the common goal, anarachy, like that of Marx's Communism, would the be the ideal way to govern the people, or non-govern, whatever.

But until then, government is necessary

Archived