Which is worse... / Would you rather...

the queen without a king

Just got an idea for a thread that might be fun. You write out two scenarios both equally bad/humiliating/gross etc...

And you choose which of the two is the least bad/humiliating/gross... Try to answer instead of saying "I choose neither or both are equally bad..."

After responding, post your own which is worse../would you rather... scenario for the next person.

Ok here goes:

Which is worse...walking in on your parents going at it or having your parents walking in on you? :unsure:

oh wow both are bad but I think it will be worse for me to see my parents 'going at it' (my english is not so good but I guess it means sex right?) I think if it happens I will actualy vomit :lol:

What is the worse to die in a fire or to freeze to death ?

Probably freeze to death. It'd take longer.

Which is worse-having to chop off your own arm to get out of a trap, or having to chop off your own leg to get out of a trap?

chop my arm... a fake leg wouldnt be as bad as a a fake arm

whats worse: living in a 2 room shack in Hawaii, or a dream masion in in antartica?

I think it would be worse to have my leg chopped off because I like my legs better and they get me places :P

Edit: I think I would rather take the dream mansion in Antarctica

Would you rather miss a date with the woman/man you always wanted to go out with or would you miss a concert of a band you always wanted to see

I think it would be worse to have my leg chopped off because I like my legs better and they get me places :P

Edit: I think I would rather take the dream mansion in Antarctica

Would you rather miss a date with the woman/man you always wanted to go out with or would you miss a concert of a band you always wanted to see

I'd rather miss the date. You never know when you'll have the chance at the concert again.

Which is worse--Being forced to eat dog meat, or being forced to eat rat meat?

Six months of daylight.

Which is worse: Being stuck on an island all alone or being stuck on an island with your worst enemy?

Stuck on an island alone

Which is worse: Being fat, ugly and hated but rich or Being beautiful, thin and loved but poor.

Stuck on an island alone

Which is worse: Being fat, ugly and hated but rich or Being beautiful, thin and loved but poor.

heh...

If you're thr first one, people will pretend to love you because of your money, and if you're very beautiful you aint gonna be poor for long!

Stuck on an island alone

I'd rather be fat, ugly and hated...if I were rich I wouldn't give a damn if anyone liked me. They say money can't buy happiness but I bet it was a poor person who came up with that. :D

Which is worse...Steven Segal's acting or Jean-Claude Van Damme's? :lol:

I'd rather be fat, ugly and hated...if I were rich I wouldn't give a damn if anyone liked me. They say money can't buy happiness but I bet it was a poor person who came up with that. :D

Which is worse...Steven Segal's acting or Jean-Claude Van Damme's? :lol:

steven segal.

would you rather... wake up next to your boss with a couple dildos and condoms and other sex toys in the bed and have no clue what happened(let's say you were drunk at the time) or give a speech for the leader of your country and their bunch while beyond drunk.

steven segal.

would you rather... wake up next to your boss with a couple dildos and condoms and other sex toys in the bed and have no clue what happened(let's say you were drunk at the time) or give a speech for the leader of your country and their bunch while beyond drunk.

I would give the drunken speech!

Would you rather walk around work with your dress unknowingly stuck in the back of your panty hose (or whatever the guy equivalent might be, as appropriate); or trip and fall flat on your face in the middle of a very important black tie work event?

I would give the drunken speech!

Would you rather walk around work with your dress unknowingly stuck in the back of your panty hose (or whatever the guy equivalent might be, as appropriate); or trip and fall flat on your face in the middle of a very important black tie work event?

I'd definitely take the trip rather than the panty hose :lol:. Both incidents happened to me [not in the workplace] :lol:

Would you rather fall into a long ditch or be stuck up a very high tree

I'd rather be up the tree.

Which is worse: Being a hockey goalie without a mask or being a hockey goalie without a cup? :unsure:

I'll take the cup. I think protecting your face is easier.

Gay sex or sex with the most hideous looking member of the opposite sex imaginable.

Which is worse: detoxing from alcohol or drugs?

Sorry for breaking the chain but I have detoxed from both.

I recently kicked a 5 year codeine habit that I had to take for a VERY bad back surgery.

I was bed ridden for a week. It was horrible. I was taking 15-20 pills day just to be able to stand.

The only way I was able to quit was all pharmacies in Texas cut me off.

Alcohol is easy to quit. You just stop drinking.

Whats worse, the Spice Girls or Celine Dion

I'll pick sex with the hideous guy :o

Which is worse: Being in a room full of rats or a room full of roaches?

Rats would be worse.

Which would be worse: being trapped in an elevator, or being stuck upside down on a roller coaster?

Archived