Coverdale on Zeppelin reunion

MrZoSo

I don't think we will see anymore of the Strange Sensations. It's not Robert's M.O.

After 2 or three albums he has a tendency to ditch who ever he's with. Been that way ever since he went solo.

3 from the Robbie Blunt era

3 from the Phil Johnstone era

2 with Page

2 with Strange Sensations

and hopefully only 2 w/Krause

One can be hopeful that once he tires of the Krause thing, and is in search of a new band, The Flying J's will come his way.

After 2 or three albums he has a tendency to ditch who ever he's with. Been that way ever since he went solo.

That's a fact. But, this time he is with someone big enough to dump him. Maybe then he could see how it feels.

That's a fact. But, this time he is with someone big enough to dump him. Maybe then he could see how it feels.

damn! you again? this is like the 4th or 5th thread with the plant-bashing....

i have a title for your own thread (please start it as soon as you read this):

title:

i hate robert plant unless....

subtitle:

...he does this to win back my love!

It depends on the context. No one is above criticism. If you're not particularly impressed by his work with Alison Krauss there's no reason not to voice that opinion. If however you are bitching just because he won't do what you want him to do, that truly is a pointless exercise.

I'm not bashing, I have said over and over that Robert Plant is the greatest rock singer ever, and also my favorite!!!!!!!!!

Archived