Guess the band/singer in the pic above you

Xtazy

I think the title says pretty much everything. You gotta guess the band or the singer from the picture the user before you have posted.

Theoretically, you should wait until the one who posted the picture tells you if you're wrong or right. But if you are sure that you are correct, you can post the next pic and keep the game going.

Hope there isn't another thread like this one.

Ok, so I'll post the first pic. I'll start with something easy so that we won't stuck from the beginning.

10102139.jpg

Ok, so you guys got it. But the one who guessed the pic is supposed to post another one.

So, about the pic above me, that's Jill Furmanovsky (had to google that one :) ).

Next: picww9.jpg

hope you can see the picture.

Ok, so you guys got it. But the one who guessed the pic is supposed to post another one.

So, about the pic above me, that's Jill Furmanovsky (had to google that one :) ).

No it isn't, it's Hugh Cornwell of The Stranglers (the photo was taken by Jill Furmanovsky).

Next are some favourites of mine:

031117sfa37.jpg

No it isn't, it's Hugh Cornwell of The Stranglers (the photo was taken by Jill Furmanovsky).

Oh yeah, my bad. I wanted to copy and paste it, but I copied the wrong name. :rolleyes:

031117sfa37.jpg

Well, I thought we should come up with easier pics, but whatever, maybe someone knows them.

Oh yeah, my bad. I wanted to copy and paste it, but I copied the wrong name. :rolleyes:

Well, I thought we should come up with easier pics, but whatever, maybe someone knows them.

I don't know who they are, but they look like they kick ass!!!!

Archived