Inside the starship

Just wondering if anyone has seen any pictures of the inside of the starship. I've always been curious to see what the inside looked like, how spacious it was, how it was set up. It would be cool to see if it was kept clean or littered with beer cans and panties.

Just wondering if anyone has seen any pictures of the inside of the starship. I've always been curious to see what the inside looked like, how spacious it was, how it was set up. It would be cool to see if it was kept clean or littered with beer cans and panties.

Enjoy! :D

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com//index.php?showtopic=2861

There's actually some video of the band on the Starship, possibly shot by B.P. Fallon. Just check you're favorite video site. Mainly features JPJ and RP and a few hangers on. Sorry I don't have the link just do some searching and I'm sure you'll find it.

Thanks. I had a feeling it wouldn't take long to get results. Part of why this site is so cool.

You're welcome, Mountain Hopper. I agree with you about the site. :)

^^That footage is hillarious with JPJ playing the organ and singing sea shanty type songs. Good stuff.

I love that footage of the Zep guys on the Starship. :D

You're welcome, Mountain Hopper. I agree with you about the site. :)

I love that footage of the Zep guys on the Starship. :D

That footage is classic. I love it. It seems there's been quite a bit of new amateur footage over the last few months. From this to Germany, Montreaux and Houston. What does this all mean? What could possibly be on the horizon? Something incredible, I hope!

That footage is classic. I love it. It seems there's been quite a bit of new amateur footage over the last few months. From this to Germany, Montreaux and Houston. What does this all mean? What could possibly be on the horizon? Something incredible, I hope!

I'm excited about all the new footage that has recently emerged and look forward to seeing more footage as well as more backstage and candid photos of LZ as it is discovered and released. :)

• 1 year later...

only clip i could find recently:

Okay. Watch this clip at the 30 second mark and I think I know or can tell what Jimmy is saying to the two women at the top of the stairs. (The Starship stewardesses)?

As Jimmy gets to the top of the stairs he looks over to both women and says "Which one of you two am I gonna FUCK first?".

The older woman on the left says, "Oh Jimmy", and pats him on his arm.

The younger woman on the right says, "Me Jimmy, me" and moves her right arm to her chest to indicate that she wants Jimmy first.

Jimmy looks at her and puts up his hand and says, "I don't care".

A second later, as Jimmy is about to walk into the door of the Starship he turns around and looks at the younger women (in blue jeans and a pink shirt) and she looks at him and nods her head in the affirmative.

Of course this is just pure (but fun) speculation on my part, but if you watch it a couple of time and read what I think, it seems to make plenty of sense. Remember I am talking about Jimmy Page here.

Any comments?

Jimmy still in stage costume. At least he didn't have to go through check in!

And what the hell's growing out of Jonsey's sleeve??? Thank god they travelled with a doctor! :lol:

Reporter: So what did take place on that plane that we shouldn't know about.

Jones: Mostly tossing peanuts into each other's mouths.

Reporter: Well there you have it folks! A lot of tossing on the Starship for Led Zeppelin!

Sorry. :bagoverhead:

You have to imagine the reporter's voice!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I got this from Wikipedia:

The plane was the same type as used by commercial airlines, but itsowners allowed it to be specifically modified to suit the whim of theirclients. Sherman and Sylvester invested $200,000 to reduce its seatingcapacity to forty and to install into the main cabin a bar, seats andtables, revolving arm chairs, a 30 foot long couch (running along theright hand side of the plane, opposite the bar), a television set and avideo cassette player, complete with a well-stocked video library. Anelectronic organ was built into the bar, and at the rear of the craftwere two back rooms, one with a low couch and pillows on the floor, andthe other, a bedroom, complete with a white fur bedspread and showerroom. The exterior of the plane was re-sprayed with Led Zeppelin emblazoned down the side of the fuselage and the band's famous Swan Song Apollo logo was painted on the tail.

Go here:

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com/index.php?/topic/2861-led-zeppelins-aircraft-the-only-way-to-fly/

Archived