Do the negative rumors freak you out a little?

Let the record show that the last time we saw Page and Plant together was the Montreaux Jazz festival of 2001, which had little practice and a tune from the Presence L.P they never played live before. This was an adequate to good show, and with a one shot deal rhythm section no less.

If they can get it together to do a professional grade show under those circumstances, than this show is going to be great.

I'll give you something to yawn about boy!!! :angry:

Sorry,I dont want to argue with the best fan in the universe who has seen jpj a quarter of a million times, sat on jp's knee while he riffed prison blues with a bad back, holidayed in the Bahamas with Perce while designing the object and had triplets by Bonzo.

DOES ANYONE REMEMBER LAUGHTER?

Sorry,I dont want to argue with the best fan in the universe who has seen jpj a quarter of a million times, sat on jp's knee while he riffed prison blues with a bad back, holidayed in the Bahamas with Perce while designing the object and had triplets by Bonzo.

DOES ANYONE REMEMBER LAUGHTER?

What the fuck are talking about jabroni...I never claimed to be the best fan....if you read most of these posts...people are attacking me because I dared doubt Jimmy Page....but yes, I'm the BIGGEST Led Zeppelin fan...Peace!!!

P.S. Plus, there are people on here who have seen the boys way more then me!!!

What the fuck are talking about jabroni...I never claimed to be the best fan....if you read most the posts...people are attacking me because I dared doubt Jimmy Page....but yes, I'm the BIGGEST Led Zeppelin fan...Peace!!!

Peace :D it will be a great night. Enjoy.

Yep, going Sunday to pick up the ticket & wristband. Back Monday afternoon for the event. I am so confident the guys will put on a great show.

Coolio...see ya there....I'll be the real hairy guy!!!

What DOES freak me out is the evil on the LZ message board. I don't subscribe to any other band boards. Are they all like this? I made some attempt at asking 4 or so people to cool it, by PM. Then the boards changed, and the people changed (names at least) but the mean comments continue. All I want is stories, photos, music history, and guitar tabs. There is less info and more bullshit than ever. Time to put a lock on this thread and lumbering slut. I guess it could be worse. In the early 90's Norwegian metal bands used to kill each other for not being metal enough and burn antiquated churches. Norwegian Metal Church Burnings Hope cooler heads prevail before we head off in this direction.

You really do need to get out more....this site is TAME compared to some message boards, and I'm not limiting this comment to band boards either.

Try getting along with the gearheads on the car forums, especially the "Ricer" boards.

Mean comments are the product of society hiding behind a keyboard, no two ways about that.

Did you know there are LZ inspired sites you can't even join w/out recommendation? Don't dare expose your ignorance about the band, should you get in....they will flame you so bad, you will leave of your own accord!

This board has been rolling along since 2003, and things have always pushed and pulled....I've seen friendships actually develop after disagreements in the 3 years I've been here.  If a heavily moderated LZ board is what you're looking for, this might not be up to your standard, but such sites do exist elsewhere.

All I'm doing is pointing this out,  life is too short to be upset with your LZ atmosphere. B)

How can we be sure? I hope they are not fighting like Pink Floyd. I am wondering if someone critized Roberts voice because of that thread about him not singing as high. But we have a better chance of finding Jimmy Hoffa than where they are rehearsing. Probably on some island in the middle of God damn nowhere. I think they will be fine though. They are veterans and professionals who have been through it all. And it actually sounds like they may be sober. That in itself should make iti great.

hes almost 60 yrs old roger dalteys voice has changed and roberts voice has as well. theres a singer from a band kings x the singer dug pinnick is 57 and his voice isnt what it used to be but they all still rock whether how low or high they can sing.

the only negative comments have been from the small minority on here..otherwise everyone I speak with are just so excited at the prospects of CDs/DVD's etc that may get released after the concert and also perhaps a tour. Also I'm excited to hear feedback from those on here that are attending the show.

Archived