The Death of Mr. Johnson

Bong-Man

JOHNSON RICHARD

July 7, 2008

"DICK" Age 76, July 4, 2008. Beloved husband of Dorothy "Dottie" for 52 years. Dear father of Richard, Deborah (Michael) Brown and Mark (Linda). Grandfather of Michael Jr., Leslie, Diane, Julie, Victoria, Mark II and Richard. Visitation Tuesday 1-9 p.m. Funeral Services Wednesday 10 a.m. at the John N. Santeiu and Son Funeral Home, 1139 Inkster Rd. (between Ford and Cherry Hill). In lieu of flowers donations may be made to St. Mel Catholic Church.

First off, this is an actual local obituary, so my condolences to the entire Johnson family

Now that that's out of the way.....I've heard of family tradition, but are these people into some kind of strange torture ? Apparently Richard "Dick" Johnson enjoyed his childhood abuse so much, he figured his son might as well enjoy the same treatment.....kind of "The Boy Named Sue" times ten. This family tradition has now extended to yet another generation with Richard "Dick" Johnson's grandson....Richard ! This begs the question....how many Richards can one family bear ? For how many generations has this family tradition endured ? What in the world does "Dottie" think about this whole thing ? :blink:

Then again, maybe there is some physical family trait that keeps this tradition alive.....like size 16 feet or somethin' ? :huh:

We had a V.P. at our company called Mike Hunt. The switchboard woman would frantically announce his name over the PA system all day - "MY CUNT, MY CUNT, PLEEEAAASE!".

Also had a visitor from the Neatherlands, Mr. Dick Kok, that I got to introduce to a board meeting. He had to repeat his name several times, for each person he greeted - for them to believe it.

We had a V.P. at our company called Mike Hunt. The switchboard woman would frantically announce his name over the PA system all day - "MY CUNT, MY CUNT, PLEEEAAASE!".

Also had a visitor from the Neatherlands, Mr. Dick Kok, that I got to introduce to a board meeting. He had to repeat his name several times, for each person he greeted - for them to believe it.

I suppose if I actually got off on being Richard "Dick" Johnson, some type of phallic gravestone might be appropriate....Like a big Bishop or somethin'.

gravestone.jpg

My stepsister is marrying a man named Michael Tunt next week.

He goes by Mike.

I swear to God. :lol:

My brother in-law has a friend named W.Dickey and his older brother is named Harry.He is in his middle to late 50's,I kid you not.The gall of some parents.That guy went through some shit as a kid.

Hi I'm Harry Dickey :(

My brother in-law has a friend named W.Dickey and his older brother is named Harry.He is in his middle to late 50's,I kid you not.The gall of some parents.That guy went through some shit as a kid.

Hi I'm Harry Dickey :(

that would even be funnier if he had a Sister named Anita...... :o

I was looking up interior designers today, and one company I saw was called Gay Butler Interior Design. I shit you not - you can look that one up on Google. The other day, somebody on another forum was telling everybody about a company in Houston called "BJ Services: A Tool Test Facility." :lol: What are these people thinking? Oh yeah, and I had a teacher once named Gay Cox. Luckily, she was a woman, but still...nobody needs to go through life with that.

^ROFL

I'm sure that others in the West can vouch for these truck stops: The T&A Centers. :lol:

Also, in high school, I worked at Wendy's, and T&A was also the brand of tomatoes that were always delivered. I was the only girl that worked there for a long time at night---thus the boys started calling them "Mandy tomatoes." :rolleyes:

Also, in high school, I worked at Wendy's, and T&A was also the brand of tomatoes that were always delivered. I was the only girl that worked there for a long time at night---thus the boys started calling them "Mandy tomatoes."

:D Okay...that made my morning !

I worked with a lady named Wonder Byrd. The scary part was that while you talked to her, she looked like she was going to fly away any second.

Archived