Aliens do exist, says Apollo 14 Astronaut Edgar Mitchell

Gainsbarre

Let's change this a bit..... I swear, some of this whacked out religious stuff is almost like a conspiracy with some people. If there is a God or a heaven, then bring forth some evidence. Otherwise this is nothing but conjecture.

Sorry Del....Couldn't resist on a Friday. B)

Okay buddy, you just made the list.

:angry:

:P

Actually there really are aliens living among us...

most of them in California

Mexifornia.jpg

Most? Is that just a generalization from your perspective? I'll bet some Texans would dispute that as well as some other states......Just speculating here though B)

Most? Is that just a generalization from your perspective? I'll bet some Texans would dispute that as well as some other states......Just speculating here though B)

Not all "aliens" are bad....

saw a redheaded alien from mars or someplace one time, I don't remember which...

and she was perfect.

:notworthy:

Not all "aliens" are bad....

saw a redheaded alien from mars or someplace one time, I don't remember which...

and she was perfect.

:notworthy:

Hey there Bucko!

If you're refering to my "alien", I'll have you know that it's legal tender now....

Tender redheads seem to be, umm, shweeeeeeeeet!!! and perfect, Senor.

Hey there Bucko!

If you're refering to my "alien", I'll have you know that it's legal tender now....

You mean "legal tender for all debts public and private?"

Okay then I'll trade you one spicy dark haired brunett and one spunky sandy blond.

Sorry, but two is all I have to offer right now since the economy is kind of tight.

B)

You mean "legal tender for all debts public and private?"

Okay then I'll trade you one spicy dark haired brunett and one spunky sandy blond.

Sorry, but two is all I have to offer right now since the economy is kind of tight.

B)

Well of course public and private!

How spicy? I like habenero spicy,you should have some of that in Ca. eh?

As for the spunky blond,I don't think that will compensate for the UberSpunky redhead that I have in my arsenal.

Your regime is to blame for that economy situation :D

I can't speak for "aliens" because I've never seen one, but I've lived within 10miles of Fort Dix/MacGuire Air Force Base my entire life and its the biggest deployment base on the east coast of the US. Nearly all troops, weapons and vehicles take off from here that are overseas at the moment. Anyway..I've seen numerous "objects" or "craft" in the sky that were not "official" US military or US civilian aircraft. One was even reported in the newspaper that following day. Does that mean there's aliens piloting them? I wouldn't jump that shark just yet. But I've definitely seen things that defied the natural aviation rules with gravity.

Anyway..I've seen numerous "objects" or "craft" in the sky that were not "official" US military or US civilian aircraft. One was even reported in the newspaper that following day. Does that mean there's aliens piloting them? I wouldn't jump that shark just yet. But I've definitely seen things that defied the natural aviation rules with gravity.

This is the biggest hole in the 'believers' story - they make the leap between UFO and alien with no evidence.

I feel like you - there is stuff out there which can't be explained with 'conventional' technology as we, the public, know it. But to make any further conclusions from there is speculation.

This is the biggest hole in the 'believers' story - they make the leap between UFO and alien with no evidence.

I feel like you - there is stuff out there which can't be explained with 'conventional' technology as we, the public, know it. But to make any further conclusions from there is speculation.

Just how the fuck is alein to ufo a huge leap? You been milking that cacti son?

Just how the fuck is alein to ufo a huge leap? You been milking that cacti son?

Not sure if you're joking or not, so I will assume you are being serious.

Example: someone observes an object in the sky, which at first looks like a normal aircraft, until it begins moving in was unlike a conventional aeroplane or helicopter. They are unable to identify what it is, therefore it is a UFO. They then decide, that as they have never seen an object like this before, and it's not like a normal plane, that it must be an alien spacecraft.

This is a fallacy of logic. There is no evidence to link the two. I am not saying 'there are not aliens' all I am saying is that just because something is a UFO does not mean it is from another planet. It could be a man-made new technology, which is secret.

I certainly believe that there are objects which people have seen that do not fit in with the public's understanding of current technology. My point is that there is no evidence this new technology is alien, it is way way more likely to be man made than an alien spacecraft.

If aliens do exist, and have been visiting us, then either they have done a really bad job at being secret about it, or they have done a really bad job at publicising it.

Example: someone observes an object in the sky, which at first looks like a normal aircraft, until it begins moving in was unlike a conventional aeroplane or helicopter. They are unable to identify what it is, therefore it is a UFO. They then decide, that as they have never seen an object like this before, and it's not like a normal plane, that it must be an alien spacecraft.

This is a fallacy of logic. There is no evidence to link the two. I am not saying 'there are not aliens' all I am saying is that just because something is a UFO does not mean it is from another planet. It could be a man-made new technology, which is secret.

I certainly believe that there are objects which people have seen that do not fit in with the public's understanding of current technology. My point is that there is no evidence this new technology is alien, it is way way more likely to be man made than an alien spacecraft.

If aliens do exist, and have been visiting us, then either they have done a really bad job at being secret about it, or they have done a really bad job at publicising it.

Dont over think things. Go with your gut choice. And your money for the shrooms is in the mail.

I agree with you. Unidentified Flying Object can be anything. It's certainly logical to believe it's something made by human beings here on Earth. It could also be something falling out of the sky from outer space, man made or otherwise. I see your point, aliens don't have to accompany a UFO.

A theory i recently heard and found interesting was IF there are aliens, that it might be us in the future returning back here to warn/teach us. Sounded cool to me.

I agree with you. Unidentified Flying Object can be anything. It's certainly logical to believe it's something made by human beings here on Earth. It could also be something falling out of the sky from outer space, man made or otherwise. I see your point, aliens don't have to accompany a UFO.

A theory i recently heard and found interesting was IF there are aliens, that it might be us in the future returning back here to warn/teach us. Sounded cool to me.

In other words they are mutually exclusive?

In other words they are mutually exclusive?

I'm saying that someone may see an object in the sky that they can't identify, so they call it a "UFO". It could be anything from something material to a flash of light for example. My point is i believe many people see things that are made here on earth, but maybe the distance or something unfamiliar about the way it looks leads them to believe it is alien. Like i have always believed that "Bigfoot" is probably an overgrown gorilla, but when people see what they think is Bigfoot they get all crazed. The Loch Ness Monster is some sea serpeant, doesn't mean he is a "monster" just because people are afraid of him.

I believe in intelligent life many moons away from us, but i don't believe they are coming here to check us out. I hope i never find out for sure, lol.

I'm saying that someone may see an object in the sky that they can't identify, so they call it a "UFO". It could be anything from something material to a flash of light for example. My point is i believe many people see things that are made here on earth, but maybe the distance or something unfamiliar about the way it looks leads them to believe it is alien. Like i have always believed that "Bigfoot" is probably an overgrown gorilla, but when people see what they think is Bigfoot they get all crazed. The Loch Ness Monster is some sea serpeant, doesn't mean he is a "monster" just because people are afraid of him.

I believe in intelligent life many moons away from us, but i don't believe they are coming here to check us out. I hope i never find out for sure, lol.

Scientifically your assumptions may be "semi valid," on Earth. How long ago was a remote control or cell phone "Star Trek."

So, your so big you are the only creature in all the galaxies?

Right?

Scientifically your assumptions may be "semi valid," on Earth. How long ago was a remote control or cell phone "Star Trek."

So, your so big you are the only creature in all the galaxies?

Right?

I said i believe in intelligent life, just not in the distance we have been able to discover yet. It's difficult to really grasp how vast the entire universe is, and while i understand the concept of light years, trying to really make sense of that kind of time is impossible. Yes i beleive there are many galaxies, just like ours, we just haven't found them, yet and probably never will. I don't believe they are coming here to look for us. We aren't that special, lol. In fact, they are likely much more intelligent than we are.

I said i believe in intelligent life, just not in the distance we have been able to discover yet. It's difficult to really grasp how vast the entire universe is, and while i understand the concept of light years, trying to really make sense of that kind of time is impossible. Yes i beleive there are many galaxies, just like ours, we just haven't found them, yet and probably never will. I don't believe they are coming here to look for us. We aren't that special, lol. In fact, they are likely much more intelligent than we are.

Yeah. I taught ET how to CAP his I.

Archived