Spats' Loveblahblahblah Thread

Lake of Shadows

We are not talking about war or prison. You should not compare men to animals.

I know what "soft skills" are. They are a scam to lure women. And women fall for it.

Just saying that machismo is effective in environments where you must survive predators. Men can be aggressive. An appearance of weakness sometimes encourages others to take advantage. An appearance of strength discourages predators.

Soft skills are not necessarily the same as a scam. It all depends on the person's intent, whether he has her best interests at heart and knows what really benefits her. The possibilities are infinite, either for good or otherwise. It depends on choices.

You can survive living in a tough neighborhood and still have a happy love life.

Just saying that machismo is effective in environments where you must survive predators. Men can be aggressive. An appearance of weakness sometimes encourages others to take advantage. An appearance of strength discourages predators.

Soft skills are not necessarily the same as a scam. It all depends on the person's intent, whether he has her best interests at heart and knows what really benefits her. The possibilities are infinite, either for good or otherwise. It depends on choices.

You can survive living in a tough neighborhood and still have a happy love life.

But we are talking about dating and hooking up with women. Not war or prison or anywhere you have to survive predators.

"Soft skills" are a scam when they are used by alpha males/ Macho men. Which is who we are talking about.

Hey Spats, nobody is going to cut you down for your looks. You have to come up with a better excuse.

I am betting i would be. Not to mention i am too "chicken" to do it. Those are not excuses.

But we are talking about dating and hooking up with women. Not war or prison or anywhere you have to survive predators.

"Soft skills" are a scam when they are used by alpha males/ Macho men. Which is who we are talking about.

It all depends on their intent and the choices that they make. If they make the right choices and their intent is all good, then they can be as macho as they wanna be and still do their softie thing on the level where it is all good. It's not necessarily a scam just because it's an alpha male doing a softie thing. The cream eventually rises to the top.

I was never even considered cute as a little kid. Then puberty hit and my looks changed for the worse. That was not a pretty sight. Then i broke my nose playing street hockey which made my looks even worse. it ruined my side profile because my nose was altered. Now aging is taking place which does not help matters. I am also not very photogenic.

I would rather be cut down for being chicken than being funny looking.

So it's your nose that you blame for everything wrong in the world....

You always blame your self inflicted misfortune on something or on other people....Men who have a woman are either "stupid servants" or "machos", just because you are too frightened to get a date.

Now it's your nose that doesn't get you a date....what's next.....

Lemme suggest you some more excuses so you can complain about life:

"All females are evil lesbians"

"It's all an Alphabetagagamale conspiracy and I am the only one that sees the exact truth"

"My penis is too small"

Maybe you never saw people like

Michael Jackson

Mike Tyson

Pinocchio

Frank Zappa

or even this man:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6x_ThGZUqQ

These people have REALLY odd noses,

Maybe you have never seen people who suffer of leprocy, skin cancer etc....just go to any third world land (Been in India and even met people with almost no limbs, and people with an odd disfigurement that gave them seven fingers on each of their hands)

Those are worse things than just a broken nose.

And even if your nose looks funny...

Having sex means that a woman sits on your dick, and not on your nose,

So stop making excuses for beeing too numb to ask a woman out......get rid of your enduring puberty blues, you sound like a fucked up 15 year old kid!

Hey spats... I found a movie I think was made just for you:

The Boys & Girls Guide to Getting Down

It'll teach you everything you've ever wanted to know about getting down, getting women when you don't have looks going for you, and the fun and dandy "one-night stand."

Who knows... maybe you'll learn something.

Or, as I'm more inclined to believe, you won't even watch it for the laugh factor, instead deciding to spit my attempt at helping you in my face as you've done with me and others in the past.

But let's see what you do here...

You can actually stream it online for about 7 days for under $5, too...

I did, and I may actually get it. It's quite hilarious, IMO...

It all depends on their intent and the choices that they make. If they make the right choices and their intent is all good, then they can be as macho as they wanna be and still do their softie thing on the level where it is all good. It's not necessarily a scam just because it's an alpha male doing a softie thing. The cream eventually rises to the top.

Alpha males or Mr.Macho's do not usually have good intent with women.

So it's your nose that you blame for everything wrong in the world....

You always blame your self inflicted misfortune on something or on other people....Men who have a woman are either "stupid servants" or "machos", just because you are too frightened to get a date.

Now it's your nose that doesn't get you a date....what's next.....

Lemme suggest you some more excuses so you can complain about life:

"All females are evil lesbians"

"It's all an Alphabetagagamale conspiracy and I am the only one that sees the exact truth"

"My penis is too small"

Maybe you never saw people like

Michael Jackson

Mike Tyson

Pinocchio

Frank Zappa

or even this man:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6x_ThGZUqQ

These people have REALLY odd noses,

Maybe you have never seen people who suffer of leprocy, skin cancer etc....just go to any third world land (Been in India and even met people with almost no limbs, and people with an odd disfigurement that gave them seven fingers on each of their hands)

Those are worse things than just a broken nose.

And even if your nose looks funny...

Having sex means that a woman sits on your dick, and not on your nose,

So stop making excuses for beeing too numb to ask a woman out......get rid of your enduring puberty blues, you sound like a fucked up 15 year old kid!

I am not too frightened to get a date. I cannot control a woman's interest in me. They are either physically attracted to me or they are not. They look at my appearance and decide. That's why i bring my looks up. Because it plays a big part in physical attraction. It's not a excuse. I don't look great so it's going to affect my dating situation. Looks are not an excuse.

And those people that you mentioned are rich. Women will ignore looks if a dude is rich. The same rules do not apply to everyday guys like me.

You make a good point though. A lot of times i feel like that funny looking teenager who the girls had no use for. And most of the time still don't. :slapface::slapface::slapface:

I am not too frightened to get a date. I cannot control a woman's interest in me. They are either physically attracted to me or they are not. They look at my appearance and decide. That's why i bring my looks up. Because it plays a big part in physical attraction. It's not a excuse. I don't look great so it's going to affect my dating situation. Looks are not an excuse.

And those people that you mentioned are rich. Women will ignore looks if a dude is rich. The same rules do not apply to everyday guys like me.

You make a good point though. A lot of times i feel like that funny looking teenager who the girls had no use for. And most of the time still don't. :slapface::slapface::slapface:

Spats, you could always get a job as the poster child for birth control. :D

They may or may not, it depends. I would probably steer clear of the Adolf Hitler types, and gravitate toward the Hugh Hefners, just as a hypothetical.

They don't. These type of guys think they are great and have giant egos. People with big egos are not looking out for the best interests of anybody else. Women should stay away from alpha males and Mr.Machos. They won't though.

They don't. These type of guys think they are great and have giant egos. People with big egos are not looking out for the best interests of anybody else. Women should stay away from alpha males and Mr.Machos. They won't though.

Perhaps some don't. There may be those who do look out for the best interests of others, strong egos notwithstanding. I would hesitate to fault them merely because of their ego. Some can be very giving and generous toward others even though they have a powerful sense of who they are.

Alpha males are leaders. They are macho to discourage those who might otherwise prey on them.

As for the ladies, opposites attract, and each half completes the whole. Each one brings an element to the relationship that the other one lacks. Together they make a beautiful team, hypothetically speaking.

Perhaps some don't. There may be those who do look out for the best interests of others, strong egos notwithstanding. I would hesitate to fault them merely because of their ego. Some can be very giving and generous toward others even though they have a powerful sense of who they are.

Alpha males are leaders. They are macho to discourage those who might otherwise prey on them.

As for the ladies, opposites attract, and each half completes the whole. Each one brings an element to the relationship that the other one lacks. Together they make a beautiful team, hypothetically speaking.

I am not talking about guys that have a powerful sense of who they are. I am talking about guys with big egos and who think they are gods gift to women. Alpha males and Mr.Machos. Anyone who thinks they are great needs to get over themselves. get out on to the dating scene. I have no clue who you hang out with. But i get feeling you aren't out there.

Women who hook up with guys like these are weak. Confident women do not hook up with men like that. It's not complimenting each other. These women want drama in their lives. And the relationship does not usually last.

Hey kiddo,

as long as you radiate your negative vibe you will get nothing in return.

(not even the most dumbfucked woman in the world wants a guy who only complains.....who complains even more than an average housewife)

You are wasting time beeing negative about all other people who have a better life than yours.

You are also wasting time beeing negative about your looks.

You are right now wasting time (again) by just beeing here.....get out of your house, see and be seen.

Sitting behind your computer discussing complexions will one day make your scrotum explode.

I am not talking about guys that have a powerful sense of who they are. I am talking about guys with big egos and who think they are gods gift to women. get out on to the dating scene. I have no clue who you hang out with. But i get feeling you aren't out there.

Women who hook up with guys like these are weak. Confident women do not hook up with men like that. It's not complimenting each other. These women want drama in their lives. And the relationship does not usually last.

Oh, you are referring to the toxic situations people sometimes encounter. Not every alpha male esconces himself in those. Toxic scenes can cramp the style of an effective leader if he gets too involved there.

Alpha males are leaders who date sometimes when their busy schedules allow time for a social life. They seek a mate for all kinds of reasons.

Oh, you are referring to the toxic situations people sometimes encounter. Not every alpha male esconces himself in those. Toxic scenes can cramp the style of an effective leader if he gets too involved there.

Alpha males are leaders who date sometimes when their busy schedules allow time for a social life. They seek a mate for all kinds of reasons.

No i am talking about Alpha males and the women they attract.

Archived