would it ever be the same?

linda.

To be honest all of you Zep fans out there, would a new world tour with Zeppelin be the same.

as it was in their prime time..

When you hear Zeppelin in their hight`s in the 70`s, would it truly be the same to listen to them now???

Robert ...Blessed be his kindly hearth...who said him selves..I can not longer sing as I did when I was young...

Would it be the same magic as it was before...my true oppinion...NO!!!

What do you think???

I thought about it before but no-one listened to me at home but i do agree with you although, i have never seen zep live and it would be amazing, but i dunno, maybe for one last time, to maybe prove that they are still the influencial band that they were from the 70s at still have the heart for their music.

It's just one of those topics for me where i keep changing my mind about what i think. :rolleyes:

I thought about it before but no-one listened to me at home but i do agree with you although, i have never seen zep live and it would be amazing, but i dunno, maybe for one last time, to maybe prove that they are still the influencial band that they were from the 70s at still have the heart for their music.

It's just one of those topics for me where i keep changing my mind about what i think. :rolleyes:

I would LOVE to see them!!!! I really would have...but please be honest..why do you all think that Robert said all this time..

it will never bee the same..It was perfect then, but it can not be re created...

I would LOVE to see them, but in my hearth..I will always remember them for what they were in that time...

Hugs lInda.

I would LOVE to see them!!!! I really would have...but please be honest..why do you all think that Robert said all this time..

it will never bee the same..It was perfect then, but it can not be re created...

I would LOVE to see them, but in my hearth..I will always remember them for what they were in that time...

Hugs lInda.

Ha ya doin' Linda? Great question! In my opinion, LED ZEPPELIN 2007 can never be that great LED ZEPPELIN band of the 1970's. Please remember hon, LED ZEPPELIN are now well between the late 50's and mid 60's. The LED ZEPPELIN band that was in their 20's and 30's had the youth. But I'll tell you one thing hon, LED ZEPPELIN 2007 KICKED SOME SERIOUS ASS at the 02 Arena in London on 10 December 2007 and silenced a lot of music critics that weren't sure if ZEPPELIN could pull it off or that LED ZEPPELIN is past their prime and finished. LED ZEPPELIN made believers out of millions of people and proved on that magical night that they CAN STILL DO IT. If there's ANYTIME that the mighty LED ZEPPELIN should tour while they still can, IS NOW! I also feel that LED ZEPPELIN IS LED ZEPPELIN again with Jason Bonham. What better way for LED ZEPPELIN to be reborn again with the late great John bonham's own son Jason. LED ZEPPELIN is staying loyal to Bonzo by keeping it in the family. I truly believe in my heart that Bonzo is smiling in the sky happy that Jason is drumming in his place. I have the 02 Arena from 10 December 2007 on DVD, I have never seen the band so happy on stage. Its like three Rock n' Roll warriors embracing themselves and Jason through their music. Hell, even John Paul Jones was jamming and moving around the stage more than he ever did in the 1970's. I'm ready to see them LIVE again and I know for fact that all of you, my fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics are ready to see them live also. In the mean time, ROCK ON!

It certainly wouldn’t be the same but I’m sure it would be just as enjoyable to experience them now as it was in the 60s and 70s. From what clips I’ve seen from the 02 show and what I’ve heard about fan experiences on this forum it seems like they could still pull off an entertaining show.

It certainly wouldn’t be the same but I’m sure it would be just as enjoyable to experience them now as it was in the 60s and 70s. From what clips I’ve seen from the 02 show and what I’ve heard about fan experiences on this forum it seems like they could still pull off an entertaining show.

Hi thank you for your answer.

Yes it would be awsom to see them again, even if they are older!!!

Hope they will get on a new world tour soon:-)

Hugs lInda.

I do not think it would be the same, kinda like how the Who aren't the same as in the 70s, but it would certainly be an awesome show and probably the best concert you could go to.

If Zeppelin feel that a tour now would not be the same then maybe they should tour under another name, that way they can still play and please the fans without feeling like they are disgracing the band or feeling like they shouldn't play without Bonzo.

I do not think it would be the same, kinda like how the Who aren't the same as in the 70s, but it would certainly be an awesome show and probably the best concert you could go to.

If Zeppelin feel that a tour now would not be the same then maybe they should tour under another name, that way they can still play and please the fans without feeling like they are disgracing the band or feeling like they shouldn't play without Bonzo.

No this guys can never play under another name then ZEP:-)))))

anyway I would LOVE to see them.

Maybe it is possible next year.

See you there,he,he.¨¨

Linda

The Zeppelin of '72 was not the same as in '69, '75 not the same as '72, '77 not the same as '75......As long as they play well and the shows are good it doesn't matter. Change was always a big part of Led Zeppelin and any true fan will understand and accept that fact. Anybody who won't accept that or who doesn't like that it won't be like 1975 then stay home and let the rest of us have a great time. Assuming, of course, a tour actually happens. And that they play their own songs if they do tour. Wouldn't it be funny if they decided to tour but only did covers of ABBA and A-HA?

No this guys can never play under another name then ZEP:-)))))

anyway I would LOVE to see them.

Ya it was more just a thought because they all decided that zep was no more after Bonzo's death.

and of course i want to see them no matter what!!!!!

I realize they wouldnt be as sharp as they were in the 70's . Also no J.B. But i would still love to see them as i was not born until 78 . And never got the chance to see them live . But i think for their ages

they still do a great job . They showed it in the 2007 show

To be honest all of you Zep fans out there, would a new world tour with Zeppelin be the same.

as it was in their prime time..

When you hear Zeppelin in their hight`s in the 70`s, would it truly be the same to listen to them now???

Robert ...Blessed be his kindly hearth...who said him selves..I can not longer sing as I did when I was young...

Would it be the same magic as it was before...my true oppinion...NO!!!

What do you think???

I've always said that if they tour it should be with New material /new songs that would suit Roberts voice now as far as trying to do an extensive tour .All the band members have a long association with blues/bluegrass,folk and acoustic songs that THEY should be able to match ;if not better any thing that they have performed in the past.In saying that; there could be no reason why Jimmy could still play an amazing solo (on electric guitar) in any acoustic song that they chose to play.Cheers. :thanku:

Sad to agree with you. After hearing news that Robert will record another album with AK, I've finally given up being a believer.

Well.I think If we fans will ask or demand for a new tour it would help:-))

Hugs LInda. Norway.

Archived