HAPPY YORKSHIRE DAY

Pilot of the Storm

Hello My English friend, been along time.

Happy belated Yorkshire day. Have a few pints of Black sheep ale on me fella.

Ah, Fenix..my Welsh Wizard

I will have a few pints of Black Sheep on you, thank you very much!!. Do they sell it in Cardiff as I'm down there on business for 3 days next month?

Cheers

Pilot

Ah, Fenix..my Welsh Wizard

I will have a few pints of Black Sheep on you, thank you very much!!. Do they sell it in Cardiff as I'm down there on business for 3 days next month?

Cheers

Pilot

How goes,

Only in the Supermarkets fella, I'm afraid you will have to put up with our own Brains SA on tap which I'm sure you can manage :D

You'll have to let me know when ur down, maybe meet up for a beer, athough I am in Sorrento from the 4th of Sept for a week

• 1 month later...
It's Yorkshire Day today.

Just want to say 'Hi' to all my fellow Yorkshire folk :wave:

a6861di0.gif

sorry for the PM, didn't think i was such a big deal. Your the only guy who sent me a message like that and I don't appreciate it. I was only turning you on to something that you might have enjoyed?And by the way-it ain't SHIT buddy...-it's music (you know what I'm talkin about)

I'll leave you be

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
some would consider hull not to be true yorkshire!!

...and those 'some' are probably disgruntled LUFC fans, jealous of the fact that they are no longer Yorkshire's 'premier' football club (aren't they about 6th nowadays)... that title belongs to the mighty Hull City (joint top of the Premier League as I type!!)

:wave:

Archived