Robert Plant with Fairport Convention

.didn't really like Kristina's vocals though. Seemed a little off from the start. It is a hard song to sing though...

Yeah I've been so used to hearing Alison sing it lately, it seemed a bit odd to hear another voice. But you're right, it can't be the easiest song to sing.

Yeah I've been so used to hearing Alison sing it lately, it seemed a bit odd to hear another voice. But you're right, it can't be the easiest song to sing.

Anyone that attempts that song deserves an award. I am no musician but it sounds incredibly hard. Opening night in Louisville, Alison was definitely NOT having fun, all stiff and uptight. I wonder how much BOE played into that. Especially since about 40% of the audience were wearing Led Zeppelin clothing.

Anyone that attempts that song deserves an award. I am no musician but it sounds incredibly hard. Opening night in Louisville, Alison was definitely NOT having fun, all stiff and uptight. I wonder how much BOE played into that. Especially since about 40% of the audience were wearing Led Zeppelin clothing.

From my perspective (as a musician) I don't think the song is that hard to sing except for the fact it's harmony and live that's always a bit more of a challenge when you're having to do it together in one take (as opposed to the studio where each person sings their part alone). I think she does a great job on it - especially as the tour went on and they got more settled into things - she really let go a bit more there.

• 1 month later...