Chef Free's sig

Evster2012

Currently:

Punk is bunk and disco is dead so (fill in the blank) and turn up the LED!

I suggested:

Punk is bunk

Disco's dead

Feed your head

And turn up the Led!

Please provide your ideas! :D

I like that. Feed your head is a classic 60s line, very Grace Slick, but it works. You have two very classic musical elements.

I like that. Feed your head is a classic 60s line, very Grace Slick, but it works. You have two very classic musical elements.

That was my intention! A little White Rabbit goes a long way! :D

Come to think of it, the popular blotter acid we used to do was called Red Rabbit.

But the sentiment remains the same! ;)

Come to think of it, the popular blotter acid we used to do was called Red Rabbit.

Purple microdot, Orange Sunshine shining through the windowpane. Ahhhh, those were the days. B)

I love White Rabbit! I know it was a popular song, but I love turning up my stereo and blasting it. My dad makes me turn it down when pictures fall off the wall though.

And how ironic! Something tells me a little bit of acid was required to write White Rabbit.

Purple microdot, Orange Sunshine shining through the windowpane. Ahhhh, those were the days. B)

Yeah I remmember back in the early 70's they said We would have Flashbacks well I have been waiting

nearly 36 years and no free high whats up with that.

I love White Rabbit! I know it was a popular song, but I love turning up my stereo and blasting it. My dad makes me turn it down when pictures fall off the wall though.

And how ironic! Something tells me a little bit of acid was required to write White Rabbit.

Have you heard the Patti Smith version from the new CD Twelve? Twelve covers of her favorite music: Stones, Doors, Beatles, etc., it's really good.

Yeah I remmember back in the early 70's they said We would have Flashbacks well I have been waiting

nearly 36 years and no free high whats up with that.

I'm still waiting too, what a rip-off!

Drugs ruined this country. The jails are overflowing with drug criminals. American kids busy sniffing glue, smoking pot and taking acid, while the Asians and Indians studied the sciences and mathematics. Look at me I'm high, duh, duh. I'm so cool. Go ahead, smoke your pot and get the munchies. Cheese doodles, snickers bars, Fritos, Mountain Dew, hot dogs, Milk Duds, peanuts, beer chasers. Nuff said.

Look at me I'm high, duh, duh. I'm so cool. Go ahead, smoke your pot and get the munchies. Cheese doodles, snickers bars, Fritos, Mountain Dew, hot dogs, Milk Duds, peanuts, beer chasers. Nuff said.

:hysterical:

:unsure:

Drugs ruined this country. The jails are overflowing with drug criminals. American kids busy sniffing glue, smoking pot and taking acid, while the Asians and Indians studied the sciences and mathematics. Look at me I'm high, duh, duh. I'm so cool. Go ahead, smoke your pot and get the munchies. Cheese doodles, snickers bars, Fritos, Mountain Dew, hot dogs, Milk Duds, peanuts, beer chasers. Nuff said.

The "war on drugs" industry (law enforcement, courts, prisons, etc,) is doing very well off my taxes, thank you.

How about "Punk is bunk and disco's dead, so just say no and turn up the Led."?

Hey, maybe I can get a federal grant!

Drugs ruined this country. The jails are overflowing with drug criminals. American kids busy sniffing glue, smoking pot and taking acid, while the Asians and Indians studied the sciences and mathematics.

The historic opium trade was between India and China.

Hashish originated in the Hindu Kush.

Soma was drunk by the vedics.

Bhang is a marijuana concoction widely used in India.

India is also experiencing a cocaine expolosion in the so-called Bollywood scene.

The inhalation of LSD-like snuffs by North and South American Indians is well-documented.

In the ancient Judaic world, the vapors from burnt spices and aromatic gums were considered part of a pleasurable act of worship. In Proverbs (27:9), it is said that 'ointment and perfume rejoice the heart.' Perfumes were widely used in Egyptian worship. Stone altars have been unearthed in Babylon and Palestine which have been used for burning incense made of aromatic wood and spices." While casual readers today may interpret such practices as mere satisfaction of the desire for pleasant odors, this is almost certainly an error; in many or most cases, a psychoactive drug was being inhaled.

The history of mind altering substance use for meditation and reflection is as old and as global as humankind. Glue sniffing is just a modern route to an ancient goal.

Recreational drug use didn't ruin this country. American drug laws did. If the US government treated addiction for what it is, a condition, as opposed to a crime, people would instead be receiving the treatment they need instead of rotting away in overcrowded jails, and selling their asses for taste. That's why most modern societies elswehere aren't suffering the same condition. At least not on the level that we are.

You get caught selling drugs, you go to jail. Good-bye. I just pray people would stop doing this crap. Just puts more money into the hands of criminals and murdererers. I'm so high. Munchie, munchie, whoops, I lost my sex drive. I do coke man, makes me feel on top of the world. DOI! Hmmmm, pay the rent or buy some pot. Duh, I'll buy pot. Duh. I'm so into pot man.

Punk is bunk and disco's dead You get caught selling drugs, you go to jail. Good-bye. I just pray people would stop doing this crap. Just puts more money into the hands of criminals and murdererers. I'm so high. Munchie, munchie, whoops, I lost my sex drive. I do coke man, makes me feel on top of the world. DOI! Hmmmm, pay the rent or buy some pot. Duh, I'll buy pot. Duh. I'm so into pot man, turn up the Led.

I don't know man, it seems kinda long and not too rythmic. Any other suggestions?

You get caught selling drugs, you go to jail. Good-bye. I just pray people would stop doing this crap. Just puts more money into the hands of criminals and murdererers. I'm so high. Munchie, munchie, whoops, I lost my sex drive. I do coke man, makes me feel on top of the world. DOI! Hmmmm, pay the rent or buy some pot. Duh, I'll buy pot. Duh. I'm so into pot man.

I was just saying that these drugs that have "ruined our country" come from the very places you said spent all their time in intellectual pursuits, while we wallowed in stupidity. Let's be real. The single most damaging substance to the largest portion of society is alcohol. More youths die from teenage drinking than everything else combined. Ever wonder why the holding cell in a police station is called a "drunk tank"? ;)

And in those other countries, the people nurture and feed addicts in the street. They show them sympathy.

BTW, I wasn't referring to selling, I was referring to the tens of thousands in jail for just being high. Possession for of minor amounts for personal use. They are the victims, not the crime.

One more thing my friend, I don't smoke pot. I just respect others' right to do so. I talked about back in the day when we used to do acid. Those weren't recreational "Hey man, let's get high" pursuits. They were explorations of Life, The Universe, and Everything. It was philosophical and spiritual. We'd go out to the desert and sit on a mountain, looking out at the vastness. The silence. We were exploring something profound. I wasn't sitting in front of the TV watching Beavis and Butthead while eating peanut butter out of the jar with my finger.

Peace bro! :beer:

I talked about back in the day when we used to do acid. Those weren't recreational "Hey man, let's get high" pursuits. They were explorations of Life, The Universe, and Everything. It was philosophical and spiritual. We'd go out to the desert and sit on a mountain, looking out at the vastness. The silence. We were exploring something profound.

Peace bro! :beer:

Quite true, with a backgroung in world mythos, a bit of magik study, and some knowledge of yoga (not Hatha!) you might be able to take something valuable home with you.

Quite true, with a backgroung in world mythos, a bit of magik study, and some knowledge of yoga (not Hatha!) you might be able to take something valuable home with you.

Well, I won't lie. There were those days at the Coliseum yelling "Jeeeerrrryyy! Daaaarrrkkk Staaarrr! Daark Staar Jerrrryyy!!!" ;)

Well, I won't lie. There were those days at the Coliseum yelling "Jeeeerrrryyy! Daaaarrrkkk Staaarrr! Daark Staar Jerrrryyy!!!" ;)

Well, yeah there was a lot of that too!

But I'd NEVER trade my expirences to get those brain cells back.

(I probably wasn't going to use them anyways)

Archived