THE END OF THE WORLD IS NEXT WEEK!

ZeppFanForever

I doubt black holes of any kind will be created, but I'm not scientist. Who knows?

Stephen Hawking, apparently.

"If the collisions in the LHC produced a micro black hole, and this is unlikely, it would just evaporate away again, producing a characteristic pattern of particles. Collisions at these and greater energies occur millions of times a day in the Earth's atmosphere, and nothing terrible happens."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/today/hi/today/newsi...000/7598686.stm

People need to get a grip.

Since all the best music has already been done, all the coolest people have already been known, all the best places have now been overpopulated/overexploited and fenced off, bring it on.

The world is going to hell in a handbasket so all who have yet to experience the best life has to offer, you better get busy. :rolleyes:

I have been to the mountain top!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

I have a bumper sticker that says "where are we going and why am I in this hand basket". I've got so many comments on it. It should be all the cool artists not just led zepp playing once more before we all get smeared! :lol: :lol: :lol:

No the Sun newspaper got it wrong. They're only firing the Hadrons in one direction when the machine kicks off. It's not til October that they'll starting firing them in opposite directions. That's when the collisions and the little black holes will start happening.

ditto

the experiment is still going on and I'm still alive (and it's not so far away from here, I guess about 200 km!)

we'll see when they'll collide ... eh eh

I'm much more on the 2012 Maya prevision ... I'll have to sell my Zep collections before that ... :boohoo:

ditto

the experiment is still going on and I'm still alive (and it's not so far away from here, I guess about 200 km!)

we'll see when they'll collide ... eh eh

I'm much more on the 2012 Maya prevision ... I'll have to sell my Zep collections before that ... :boohoo:

Like, that's gonna help! :D

5 hours left here!

Oh wait, it's already tomorrow in Austalia. Does that mean they get to live a day longer than us here in the States? That isn't fair. I want one more day.

Ah, well. It's Robert's fault. I failed a test in Chemistry and made some off handed remark about how Robert was at fault and only the teacher understood the joke.

Archived