Songs Zeppelin never played live

NickZepp

This is from the following website(good website btw)

http://www.ledzeppelin-database.com/geekba...le=3&sort=0

Baby Come on Home

Bonzo's Montreaux

Boogie with Stu Lyrics

Candy Store Rock

Carouselambra

Custard Pie

Darlene

Down By the Seaside

Fool in the Rain

For Your Life

Hats off to Roy Harper

Hey Hey What Can I Do

Hots on For Nowhere

Houses of the Holy

I'm Gonna Crawl

In the Light

Living Loving Maid

Moby Dick/Bonzo's Montreux

Night Flight

Ozone Baby

Poor Tom

Royal Orleans

South Bound Saurez

Tea For One

Walter's Walk

Wearing and Tearing

Here's a modified version counting out their reunions and drum solos and the solo careers

Baby Come on Home

Boogie with Stu

Carouselambra

Darlene

Hats off to Roy Harper

Houses of the Holy

I'm Gonna Crawl

Ozone Baby

Poor Tom

Royal Orleans

South Bound Saurez

Walter's Walk

That's around 12 songs that I know of.

This is from the following website(good website btw)

http://www.ledzeppelin-database.com/geekba...le=3&sort=0

Baby Come on Home

Bonzo's Montreaux

Boogie with Stu Lyrics

Candy Store Rock

Carouselambra

Custard Pie

Darlene

Down By the Seaside

Fool in the Rain

For Your Life

Hats off to Roy Harper

Hey Hey What Can I Do

Hots on For Nowhere

Houses of the Holy

I'm Gonna Crawl

In the Light

Living Loving Maid

Moby Dick/Bonzo's Montreux

Night Flight

Ozone Baby

Poor Tom

Royal Orleans

South Bound Saurez

Tea For One

Walter's Walk

Wearing and Tearing

Here's a modified version counting out their reunions and drum solos and the solo careers

Baby Come on Home

Boogie with Stu

Carouselambra

Darlene

Hats off to Roy Harper

Houses of the Holy

I'm Gonna Crawl

Ozone Baby

Poor Tom

Royal Orleans

South Bound Saurez

Walter's Walk

That's around 12 songs that I know of.

Eggcellent post.

im gonna crawl always struck me as one of those songs that would've been epic live

perhaps if it would've been on some of the earlier albums

also in the light

love that song, but i respect them for not playing a song live if they couldn't do it justice

You mean In The Light like this;

Check out the tent they are playing under at 4:25

i wish there was a live version of custard pie...it could have been awesome live

No shit, I can't believe they never did that!

Youse guys were crazy not to play that, it would have been an anthem! I am still waiting to see it in a movie or commercial (unless I missed something :unsure: ) Seriously you could milk that thing for all it's worth.

Robert Plant played ITL live in 2001 and it's pretty awesome. Page also played it live some with the Black Crowes and it's pretty solid also.

Custard Pie was played by Page and Plant in their solo careers and together. Plant would sometimes use it at the end of Tall Cool One but I'm pretty sure he also played it live in other tours.

I think P&P sampled Carouselumbra in some of their shows, but it's kind of like Walter's Walk they didn't really use the lyrics just some of the music.

Robert Plant played ITL live in 2001 and it's pretty awesome. Page also played it live some with the Black Crowes and it's pretty solid also.

Custard Pie was played by Page and Plant in their solo careers and together. Plant would sometimes use it at the end of Tall Cool One but I'm pretty sure he also played it live in other tours.

I think P&P sampled Carouselumbra in some of their shows, but it's kind of like Walter's Walk they didn't really use the lyrics just some of the music.

Oh yeah, CP was sampled in the end of Tall Cool One, I forgot.

• 2 weeks later...

im gonna crawl always struck me as one of those songs that would've been epic live

perhaps if it would've been on some of the earlier albums

also in the light

love that song, but i respect them for not playing a song live if they couldn't do it justice

[/

I bet if bohnam didn't die and they did that us tour that song would have been played live

I've got a recording of Page and Plant from Glastonbury,called 'On Tor [Ho,ho,ho!!]. It has a long version of 'In the evening' with part of 'Carouselambra' in the middle,including vocals.This is a radio recording,so is pretty good quality.

I've got a recording of Page and Plant from Glastonbury,called 'On Tor [Ho,ho,ho!!]. It has a long version of 'In the evening' with part of 'Carouselambra' in the middle,including vocals.This is a radio recording,so is pretty good quality.

In The Evening was played on most dates of their 1995-6 tour. Not sure if all of them. These excerpts of Caroulselambra were performed regularly in these versions after Jimmy's solo. I'm sure someone can confirm more of this than I can, but this has been included in all the live versions I've heard of ITE from that tour.

Archived