Music: A-Z Game... II

zosodude13

I missed Ben again. :'( And Josh, for that matter.

Psycho Daisies - The yardbirds (and otehr people,, me thinks)

Right here, I am :lol:

Q again?!?!?!?!?! **Insert best Darth Vader impersonation of NO!! here**

once again

Queen, God Save (the) - Queen/England's national anthem........ anybody else love Riley's line of "God save the Queen" in the new National Treasure movie??? I thought it was hilarious :hysterical: :hysterical:

Right here, I am :lol:

Q again?!?!?!?!?! **Insert best Darth Vader impersonation of NO!! here**

once again

Queen, God Save (the) - Queen/England's national anthem........ anybody else love Riley's line of "God save the Queen" in the new National Treasure movie??? I thought it was hilarious :hysterical: :hysterical:

Yay, you're here. Actually, I knew that a few minutes after I made that post :lol:

I still need to see that movie…

Real Me, The - THe Who

you won't be disappointed it's a great movie I wanna see it again!!

Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - The Beatles

Didn't you just see it though? You already wanna see it again?!

Take the Money and Run - Steve Miller Band

My band did this song. :lol: We used to jam with this song, actually, after school in teh band room last year and our "roadies" and "fans" would come watch. Pretty fun. :lol: We also sometimes did "Wild Thing." Seirously, I would bring my guitar to school just so I could do that. :lol: (I wasn't actually in band. Shhhh don't tell Mr. Dekker!!! :lol:)

Didn't you just see it though? You already wanna see it again?!

Take the Money and Run - Steve Miller Band

My band did this song. :lol: We used to jam with this song, actually, after school in teh band room last year and our "roadies" and "fans" would come watch. Pretty fun. :lol: We also sometimes did "Wild Thing." Seirously, I would bring my guitar to school just so I could do that. :lol: (I wasn't actually in band. Shhhh don't tell Mr. Dekker!!! :lol:)

yes I already want to see it again lol........ other than the $15 I spent for ticket/food/drink it was awesome!!

It's a good song I like it......... they let you bring your guitar? Pretty sweet!! haha I won't tell him

Under Foot, Trampled - Led Zeppelin :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

yes I already want to see it again lol........ other than the $15 I spent for ticket/food/drink it was awesome!!

It's a good song I like it......... they let you bring your guitar? Pretty sweet!! haha I won't tell him

Under Foot, Trampled - Led Zeppelin :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

:hysterical: Good one…

Well… I'm not sure if I was allowed to bring my guitar… but I'd pop in while it was still dark oustide around 7am and leave it there. Of course, no one knew whose it was, but I left it there, and then after school my band could jam! It was fun!

Ick, movies do cost a lot to see, especially when you add in the food and drink!

I went to see Transformers with my friends Andy and Alison, and it cost us over thirty bucks! Of course that was cos Andy was trying to get me to eat cos I hadn't been hungry all day… he ended up eating most of it… :lol:

Ventilator Blues - The Rolling Stones

I've never listened to this song, but it's in my iTunes library! :lol:

:hysterical: Good one…

Well… I'm not sure if I was allowed to bring my guitar… but I'd pop in while it was still dark oustide around 7am and leave it there. Of course, no one knew whose it was, but I left it there, and then after school my band could jam! It was fun!

Ick, movies do cost a lot to see, especially when you add in the food and drink!

I went to see Transformers with my friends Andy and Alison, and it cost us over thirty bucks! Of course that was cos Andy was trying to get me to eat cos I hadn't been hungry all day… he ended up eating most of it… :lol:

Ventilator Blues - The Rolling Stones

I've never listened to this song, but it's in my iTunes library! :lol:

hah thanks.

Oh wow you get to school early lol

yes they cost so so so much...... I've seen three movies in theater this year.. Pirates, Transformers, and National Treasure

never heard of it but I'm guessing I have it somewhere lol

What Is and What Should Never Be - Led Zeppelin

this song's awesome!! I love the slide solo

hah thanks.

Oh wow you get to school early lol

yes they cost so so so much...... I've seen three movies in theater this year.. Pirates, Transformers, and National Treasure

never heard of it but I'm guessing I have it somewhere lol

What Is and What Should Never Be - Led Zeppelin

this song's awesome!! I love the slide solo

I used to get to school early. That was before I switched to the stupid public school that I hate that starts at 8:45. <_< I don't mind the starting time, I just hate, hate, HATE the school. I hate the school's guts. Dammit.

I love WIAWSNB. And the slide solo… my rhythm guitarist wanted my band to do it… but I don't think we're quite ready for it ;):lol:

Skipping X… sorry guys :lol:

ZZ Top - La Grange

Just to make it a little different :blush:

I used to get to school early. That was before I switched to the stupid public school that I hate that starts at 8:45. <_< I don't mind the starting time, I just hate, hate, HATE the school. I hate the school's guts. Dammit.

I love WIAWSNB. And the slide solo… my rhythm guitarist wanted my band to do it… but I don't think we're quite ready for it ;):lol:

Skipping X… sorry guys :lol:

ZZ Top - La Grange

Just to make it a little different :blush:

you skipped Y too haha so I'll just give one for Y......... You Can't Do That - The Beatles

Why you don't have faith you can do the slide solo haha? Or is it the gong at the end of the song? :lol:

you skipped Y too haha so I'll just give one for Y......... You Can't Do That - The Beatles

Why you don't have faith you can do the slide solo haha? Or is it the gong at the end of the song? :lol:

Sorry… I'm a little out of it… you know why…

I guess I'll do A then

All Together Now - The Beatles

Nah, I"m pretty good with a slide… the fact is… I gotta find the slide!!! :lol: Also Mr. Rhythm Guitarist needs to brush up on his skills a bit before we do that. He's been kinda obsessed with golf lately and hasn't practiced the religion of guitar for quite a while…

Sorry… I'm a little out of it… you know why…

I guess I'll do A then

All Together Now - The Beatles

Nah, I"m pretty good with a slide… the fact is… I gotta find the slide!!! :lol: Also Mr. Rhythm Guitarist needs to brush up on his skills a bit before we do that. He's been kinda obsessed with golf lately and hasn't practiced the religion of guitar for quite a while…

All together now (all together now) hah....

as stated before I hate my slide worthless piece of........ metal lol.. no actually it's not that bad I just don't like it...... I take it Kansas has been a warm place as of late eh?

Bad Boy Boogie - AC/DC

All together now (all together now) hah....

as stated before I hate my slide worthless piece of........ metal lol.. no actually it's not that bad I just don't like it...... I take it Kansas has been a warm place as of late eh?

Bad Boy Boogie - AC/DC

Um, Kansas? Warm? The wind chill has made it feel below zero, according to my friend… but I'm not there, so I can't tell you for sure! :lol:

Worthless piece of metal… hah… hm… Mine's actually not that bad, I just need to find it. :blush: I have no idea where it is. I know my dad's dropped it about fifteen feet several times :rolleyes: That's probably great for both it and the floor. :lol:

Hm, does this work?

ck, Get Ba - The Beatles

Um, Kansas? Warm? The wind chill has made it feel below zero, according to my friend… but I'm not there, so I can't tell you for sure! :lol:

Worthless piece of metal… hah… hm… Mine's actually not that bad, I just need to find it. :blush: I have no idea where it is. I know my dad's dropped it about fifteen feet several times :rolleyes: That's probably great for both it and the floor. :lol:

Hm, does this work?

ck, Get Ba - The Beatles

not quite hahahahahaha :hysterical: :hysterical:

I leave mine in my room... I can't play it very well to begin with but the only way I can play it is sitting down

I meant has it been warm there lately...... in the last month or so

Deep Purple

not quite hahahahahaha :hysterical: :hysterical:

I leave mine in my room... I can't play it very well to begin with but the only way I can play it is sitting down

I meant has it been warm there lately...... in the last month or so

Deep Purple

Welll, it's bbeen semi-warm. I guess. It took forever to get snow, basically.

I don't think I've tried playing slide standing up… mainly because I was playing it a lot on my acoustic when my electric was at the shop. :lol: I may have tried before. I honestly can't remember. :lol:

Eight Days a Week - The Beatles

There, that works. :lol:

Welll, it's bbeen semi-warm. I guess. It took forever to get snow, basically.

I don't think I've tried playing slide standing up… mainly because I was playing it a lot on my acoustic when my electric was at the shop. :lol: I may have tried before. I honestly can't remember. :lol:

Eight Days a Week - The Beatles

There, that works. :lol:

I've always pretty much ended up always playing it like a lap guitar or whatever you call them...... what happened to your electric did the strap break and it fell (that's happened to me a couple times..... well not the falling part I always had my hand on the neck and kept ahold of it)?

We got about ten inches a couple weeks ago

okay this one's intended for a joke

For Your Life, Run - The Beatles :hysterical:

this song is cool it's the last song off Rubber Soul but it was the first recorded for the album......... oh yeah and Lennon lifted a couple lines from an Elvis song :lol:. Great guitar solo for the Beatles too

Archived